Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M Manicka VelayudamYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my self rohan and I have back pain since last 1 month. Some times it paining and some time it gone. I can not understand that what type of this pain is. please give some basic exercise.
Dr. I am 52 years old. I am riding in two wheeler 60 kms per day. I am suffering from back pain for the past 3 years. What can I do?
My mom is 47 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain for two years. The neurologist sugest cervical xray and gives tryptomer10 mg pantocid tab but the pain is not fine. orthopedic doctor gives pantodac and other tablet and neck exercise but the pain is some day low and some day high. We go a ortho neuro physio therapy the neck pain is low but the arm pain is same. What is this? Please gives some better medicine so my mom arm neck pain is complete fine..
Fatigue Feeling tired all the time Low back pain Thinning of hair or Hair Loss . Soft or Weak Erection Eye floaters or fuzzy vision cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone . I showed its due to over masturbation. Can I regain my health? Is complete recovery possible? What should I do now?
10 days back while doing workout in gym. Doing back exercise. Feeling pain in upper back left hand side. Muscles pain. Unable to sit. But no pain while walking and lying down. Consulted a doctor .it is only a muscle twist. Will be fine with pain killer. Apply gel and do some spine exercises .Need your valuable advice also.
Hello doctor I am 35 year old man I have right hand swelling problem last one week what should I do please help me doctor.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (hlab27; and also have polysctic kidney disease, always feel fatigue. Suggest me some diet to control it. Eye sight also get weak.
Doctor of Mohalla Clinic told me I have chikungunya. The doctor didn't test my blood he just looked at my symptoms and diagnosed me and gave me 2 medicines for 3 days 1. Azithromycin Tablets 250 mg 2. Diclofenac Prolonged. I have just taken 1 tablet each, my legs and hands are aching and have sore throat on left side and everything is normal no vomiting, no headache, Hunger is normal, bathroom's fine. But I am afraid, want to get well soon. Please suggest something.
My mother's suffering from ankles pain since 6 months. Pain increased in winters. She can't move easily.
I have missed my period this month my date was on 14 and it 21st now last month also bleed was also were less compared before like I had it only for the first day and this month I have still not got my periods. There is lots of heat generated in body like I have got ulcers in my mouth by excess of heat have back pain also but still there is no symptoms of period.
Hi I am 26 yrs old married woman. Mu pulse are above 130 since mid of june. I feel like I am shivering all the time. I got all the tests done but everything seems normal. I get panic attacks after a loud sudden sounds or noise. My left side if the body gets numb and I count move it for hours sometimes. What is the problem with me. Whom do I need to consult?
I felt somewhat in my right side of the body. I can't lift anything in my right hand. And something to right leg also. My right side backbone also too much paining while I am sitting. When I waked up my right eye was different feel and it feels pressure to open. I can't eat properly its vomiting feel for all time. Please help my problems.
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place.