Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M.K.RajasekarYour feedback matters!
Sir mere throat me kal se kuchh khate samay pain ho raha hai aur mere left side neck me kuchh swelling ya lump type sa lag raha hai aur ye swelling ya lump25 ya 26 day se hai aur kabhi kabhi swelling ya lump se aspass khujlee bhi hoti hai sath hi kabhi back left skull ke niche pain bhi hota hai thoda pain hota jankari de aur meri age 26 year hai aur me koi smoking alcohol bhi nahi karata hoon.
I am 44 years old man and I have dizziness and seems to be moving while standing for few minutes for last one month. I took lipid profile test on 11/07/2015 and result is as follows: cholesterol 150 mg/dl, trigliceride 258 mg/dl, hdl 42, ldl 56.4, vl dl 51.6. What will be the possible problem and disease? what are the vegetables to take and to avoid please advice.
Hello. I have a ruptured ear drum. I was playing soccer and got hit by the ball on ear. Now it feels like air is coming out or one of my ear. I think the ear drum got torn up. What should I do. Do I have to use hearing machines now? Reply asap. Thank you.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding