Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. M Jeevagan

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery

Urologist, Chennai

25 Years Experience  ·  400 - 500 at clinic
Dr. M Jeevagan MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinar... Urologist, Chennai
25 Years Experience  ·  400 - 500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. M Jeevagan
Dr. M Jeevagan is a renowned Urologist in Saidapet, Chennai. He has over 25 years of experience as a Urologist. He has completed MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery . You can consult Dr. M Jeevagan at RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital in Saidapet, Chennai. Book an appointment online with Dr. M Jeevagan on has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - University of Madras - 1992
MS - General Surgery - Dr.MGR Medical University - 2000
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery - National Board Of Examination - 2007
Professional Memberships
Tamilnadu Medical Council


Book Clinic Appointment

RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital

No.391-92, Anna Salai, Miv Complex, Saidapet. Landmark: Opp to Saidpet Bus Depot, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
500 at clinic

RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital

No.391-92, Anna Salai, Miv Complex, Saidapet. Landmark: Opp to Saidpet Bus Depot.Chennai Get Directions
500 at clinic

Firm Hospitals

#65, R-Block, 12th Main Street. Landmark : Near K4 Police StationChennai Get Directions
400 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. M Jeevagan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have urinal skin energy. I have just entered in sugar. This sugar decease impact that energy?

Endocrinologist, Mumbai
For diabetes follow a diet low in carbohydrate, low in fat and high in fibre. Avoid bakery products. Avoid too much rice and potato. Avoid fried stuff. Avoid chocolate, cakes, ice cream, soft drinks and fruit juices. Eat lots of vegetables. Walk for at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days in a week. Insulin will work better if taken in combination with diet and exercise. Medication will depend on your blood sugar level.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 32 days old female baby. She didn't go to motion from yesterday. But urine is going very often. She s very active asusal. Is there any problem? We gave some hot water.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please give her a solution of salt and sugar mixed in normal water and wait for sometimes - motion will happen
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 8 week pregnant and yesterday after relation. I have a pain during urination. It's a vagina infection not a urine infection. What should we do. And what type of treatment take.

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Chennai
Hi, Take plenty of water,fresh juices ,cranberry juice and if your pain during urination does not subside do urine culture and sensitivity to rule out urinary infection and take appropriate treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 31 years old. I'm suffering from one problem from last five month. I want to go to toilet every half hour for urine remove what is this. This is diabetes or nothing serious please help.

Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Diploma in Diabetology, PGD ND, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jalandhar
Dear user, just because you are feeling like to urinate frequently, doesn't means you are diabetic. Along with this if do you have some other symptoms like, weight loss, frequent hunger or thrust, any weakness or anything. If you have all this or you have family history of diabetes then better just check one your blood sugar.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old. I hav been suffering from pain aftr passage of urine near the vagina (the outlet. Very severe pain which lasts for 15-20 min aftr urine passage. Let me know any medicine to prevent dis. As its been already a week.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi lybrate user, you could be suffering from urine infection please get urine routine microscopy. If their is no infection of the urine then get local examination done from gynecologist to rule out vaginal infection . In the meantime please drink lots of water, use washroom frequently. Have a speedy recovery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Creatinine serum 0.86,higher than normal please tell home remedy food vegetables to normal. Please tell good foods and care.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Anand
Your creatinine serum is 0.86 means it's not higher but it's normal value. Normal value of creatinine serum for female: 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dL Foods to eat :- Vegetables such as cucumber or bitter gourd Foods rich in vitamin C Fresh and organic fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The treatment of piles is available in Ayurveda or not ? I am suffering from piles and my skin come out from anus I have consulted with Ayurveda doctors and he said there is no treatment available in Ayurveda and he advised me to consultant with surgeon only surgery is the treatment of this. But I do not want to surgery. Please give me suitable advice for the treatment of this decease.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Please follow these tips: 1. Drink 2-3 lts of water per day. 2. Consume lot of fibre in your diet like raw vegetabes, fruits, whole grains, oats. Etc. 3. Eat one fully ripe big banana at bed time. 4. Drink one glass of hot milk with one spoon of ghee in it at bedtime. 5. Take your food at regular intervals. Avoid spicy and oil fried food. 6. Never curb the urge to pass stools. \ 7. Never put in lot of pressure to pass stools. 8. Add 2tsf of sugar to 4 tsf of oinon juice, mix it well and take it in the morning on empty stomach for 1-2 weeks, which cures piles. 9. Add 1tsf of sugar and 1 tsf of butter to 1 tsf of powdered seeds of wild basil plant, take this twice daily for 2-3 weeks. 10. Mix 1/2 a glass of raddish juice with 1/2 a glassof buttermilk and drink it in the morning for 1-2 weeks to cure pile 11. Add1 tsf of ghee and 1tsf of sugar to 4 tsf of onion juice, mix it and take it twice daily daily to cure bleeding piles. 12. Mix curds to grated onion and take it twice daily with food to arrest bleeding piles.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father 65 years old is a htn, type 2 diabetes and a CKD patient undergoing HD thrice a week. At this age if he undergoes a renal transplant is he likely to lead good life after the transplant?

MBBS, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
Yes quality of life will improve for sure. He will be off the hd but he needs to continue immunosupressants like steroids and calcineurin inhibitors. He might be off insulin depending upon his daily insulin requirements.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 38 years old. My question is related with my two sides, one is bp and another is prostrate. I take eslotel2. 5 for bp. I have huge gas and acidity problem. Specially in january to march my bp increases. But rest of the periods it remains almost normal. My all blood tests and ecg, ecocardiogram are normal. I have sinus arrithmatia, but doctor said it is normal. But recently through usg my mild prostrate enlarge has been detected. Residual urine is 120. After ejaculation or inter course little burn sensation I feel. My psa is said it is not worried. But I am very tensed. Generally I am mentally tensed person. Please give me advice regarding prostrate and bp. My lipid profile, sugar,urine. Creatine,na, k,ca, everything is normal.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, liberate user, you are required to tk care of gastric disorder, first to control BP, Arythimia & Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Go for meditation to regulate BP, cardiac disorder &prostatic disorder as well. Your diet be regular, easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder. Tk, Homoeopathic medicine:@ Carbo veg200-6 pills, thrice Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine, pizza, burger. Report, fortnightly. Your feedback matters for further followup, please. Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai sir every two hours I will go to the pass the urine for the post void urine 35 ml and normal men once pass the urine after how many hours he pass the urine.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Kolkata
U need usg of kub. It will show whats the condition of ur bladder. Thick bladder wall may cause frequent micturation due to high pressure of bladder. is there any growth or not? U need urine culture to detect uti present or not. U need mcug also for detection of any bladder outlet obstruction: if all r ok. Then u need urodynamic study for detection of neurogenic bladder. Diagnosis is important treatment is not important. If diagnosis confirmed then treatment is very easy and specific
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am male of 26 years. By the last 10 days, I have pimple like structure on the opening of my anus and now it got cut and it's paining a lot.. What should I do to cure it. Is it piles or anything else. How can I cure it.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Bangalore
Mr. Lybrate-user, you mostly had an peri anal abscess, for which you will have pain for at least for a week. You can sit in a tub of warm water for aduration of 10 min, 3 times in a day, pain will decrease.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Urin is come very hard just like his impression of face and he is crying also before and after.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Give him Plenty of water daily Sy citralka 1tsf three times a day with water Tab zifi 3 Half tab twice a day
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 year old male from last two months just above my anus puss started to come. It comes in every few days I don't have any pain as such very little amount of puss comes and its not affecting my daily routine just when puss about to leak little pain or irritation I notice is that anal fissure or something else and suggest me treatment I don't wanna see doctor.

Gastroenterologist, Ahmedabad
You need to see the doctor and get your self examined. This disease can not be treated online without examination. And you should not ignore it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a urine infection and I have a pain in penis please suggest better medicine.

M.Ch - Urology, M.B.,B.S,M.S.,
Urologist, Hyderabad
Get a complete urine examination and confirm. If there are pus cells >8/HPE ,consult a urologist. Give urine for culture and sensitivity.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 49 year old operated for sigmoid colon cancer with t2n3mx on 4april 2013 folloed by folfox 6 chemo for six month with twelve setings and completed chemo on 5oct2013 this is followed by review after ever three month with cea cect abdomin colonoscopy memograhy and the trend of cea in last 21 month is 4.2, 3.9, 3.7, 3.7, 2.9, 3, 3, 3, cect on 4april and ultrasoud on 2 july stable how long I have to continue with this and what are my future prospects thanks.

MD - Radiation Oncology, MBBS, DNB (Radiotherapy)
Oncologist, Howrah
Cea every 3 month for 2 yr (from treatment completion), then every 6 month upto 5 yr (from treatment completion). Cect whole abdomen and pelvis & colonoscopy every year up to 5 year. No need to perform usg abdomen. No need of cea or cect after 5 year of treatment completion.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, I am 21 years old, from past two years the blood comes from anus without pain and it's not pure blood it contain some matter like fiber, the blood clot surrounding this matter and comes out, the blood comes some times before the stool and some times during the stool, when I ate indigestible food then it starts and continue 2 to 3 days, some times blood comes automatically after eating the lite food too, please suggest for further?

BAMS, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Dear Lybrate User , As you mentioned your condition it may be bleeding piles. It can be completely curable by Ayurveda medicine with simple Panchakarma procedure. Do sitz bath at home along with Abhayarishta at night only. Avoid oily, spicy , non veg food for time being. Do regular exercise and take fibre rich diet. For complete treatment assistant kindly revert back this query to my consultation page as on public domain page I can not prescribe all medicine. Thanking You.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been diagnosed with grade 2 prostatic enlargement with significant residual urine volume and mildly fatty liver. Help me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Kolkata
Good morning u take a medicine. Cheli - Q/ 15 drops TDSAC with warm water. then contacts with me by phone for your next and proper medicine.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having split of urine sometimes. I am having good urine flow. I have done kub sonography, urine routine, blood test everything is normal and I done have any injury?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Split urine feeling is due to lack of enough eater drinking and you feel to pass urine even after urinating. you drink lot of water and evacuate full amount by urinating for longer time till you evacuate fully
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stone in my kidney about 20 mm . please tell it can bi resolve by ayurvedic (desi medicine) or I have to go for surgery . What are the home formulas to reduce the pain of kidney stone.

Homeopath, Chennai
Dear lybrate user since the stone has formed inside body it is due to your susceptibility and tendency which needs a constitutional treatment for cure, surgery is a mechanical process to remove the stone it cannot cure the issue and may lead to future recurrences too.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed