Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lyla RajendranYour feedback matters!
Of living and being alive
When opposing and conflicting
Thoughts invade your head
Feelings overwhelm you
There is nothing left unsaid
The world seems indifferent
Uncaring and unkind
You feel lost and isolated
And hope is hard to find
When heart is filled with bitterness
Powerlessness and gloom
And you're certain of being headed
Towards the beginning of your doom
Clock seems to be ticking
Opportunities lost and gone
The night seems too endless
To wait for the dawn
When all the hits and trials
Seem wasted and futile
Don't give up just yet
Wait again for a while
No matter how hard it gets
No matter what all went wrong
You always always have it in you
To stand up and be strong
Muster the last ounce of courage
Innate deep within
Even when the silver lining
Is too bleak and too thin
Don't give up on your dreams
Don't give up on your life
Don't give in to the sadness
The darkness and the strife
Bit by bit, one step at a time
As long you move ahead
Hope can never be over
Despite the panic and dread
Being victimized and staying a victim
Are two different things you see
We are the source of creation
We can choose what we wish to be
Change what is not working
Start anew, again
Refusing to get bogged down
By'why' and'how' and'when'
There is nothing that's unchangeable
You just need to decide
And do everything it takes
To twirl around the tide
The path you took till now
May be crooked, harsh and tough
Who said there is no going back
Paths are many and enough
Choose a new one that is better
Choose another if required
Rest but never quit
When doubtful, sad or tired
Look inside and all around
Universe listens and provides
You only need to ask and wait,
With your arms stretched out wide
Take back your power
Break free from the past
Possibilities that exist
Are infinite and vast
I am 19 years old. 11 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. Last month I missed my period for 10 days periods days and before I am having little aches in my pelvic area and uterus and during periods 1st day so much pain pelvic area and stomach and 2nd day onwards nly aches and I can not release my stool for days. And this month again I missed my period for 8 days. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. And I am getting dull pain near my stitches. I am too weak some one said I am getting those pains because of my weakness and it will take some time to cure I am too weak and thin. Help me please.
Hello doctor. Just have a doubt whether it's a serious thing to handle. We have a baby boy aged 6 month old. My husband always tells me that he doesn't get satisfaction in sex. He counts and says, only on these particular days he had a satisfied sex. Got married 2.5 years ago. Always I make moves to make him happy. But hope I'm lagging in something. He wants me to go wild but im not able to do so. I am getting my peak by stimulation of vagina. Me and my husband both make a good looking pair. Need suggestions please.
I have pain in my breast since two days today I notice harness in downward side of my breast I feel heaviness also. I stop breastfeed since one year.
Hi Taking multivitamins 'can raise risk of a miscarriage Mothers-to-be a third more likely to lose baby if taking supplements in six weeks before conception - what does this mean? Is it true doctor? My friend had a miscarriage in April n she is not anemic. But past from 20 days she had taken iron n folic acid tablet. Will it harm her in next pregnancy? When can she plan?
My last month period date was 8 september. Today is 15 october and till now I have not got periods. I did prega news test on 8 october, it was positive. I did an ultra sound on 10 october of full abdomen, my uterus is showing a thickness of around 13.4 mm. Is this surgery of bring pregnant. As my doctor says she will confirm after 25 october about the pregnancy Age: 29 Gender: Female.
I have irregular periods. My last date of period is 16-5-2016. After taking susten 200 mg tablet my periods are came on 9-7-2016 but it was only for 1 and 1/2 day. I do urine pregnancy test at home but it shows negative. Is it a sign of pregnancy because I try for pregnancy from last one year. My lower abdomen is also change. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am 20 years old n had sex with my gf on 13 n 14 day of her cycle we used condom n I didn't ejaculated inside her vagina but only after removing my penis condom didn't leak as I checked it but today she is supposed to have her period but she only have cramps now n no bleeding can it be sign of pregnancy n wht should I do to terminate pregnancy if she is without telling at home.
I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend on the 2nd day of my periods and I was having a heavy flow. He ejaculated inside, twice. I took an I-Pill next morning. My Periods were due on 21st of this month, but still no sign. Please suggest medication to resume periods.
Weight loss is an issue that usually confuses a lot of people. What kind of diet should one follow? How much exercise and what kind should one indulge in? What are the other measures one can take? These are some of the questions that people usually have. While your dietary intake has a major bearing on your weight loss journey, the kind of diet you follow also makes a difference. There are many kinds of diets out there for weight loss, and one of them is a fruit diet. Is this ideal and effective?
Hello sir I just want to she has bicornute sub septed uterus. Can she pregnant normally? There was 3 miscarriage with 3 pregnancy. Please tell me.
Hello doctors, I really tensed. According to my last two usgs my baby is 11weeks+6. But according to my lmp it is 12weeks+5. My ovulation time is also late so it was understood. But I did my NB NT scan and suddenly according that usg it is showing 13weeks+6. How come this is possible? I checked my sugar level it is normal. I'm not able to understand.
Hello sir/mam I am married and I am 30 years old. Meri marriage ko 2 years six months ho chuke hai, humne abhi baby ke liye koi plan nahi kiya hai or na hi kisi tarah ki koi bhi medicine precautions lee hai, but ab hum baby plan ke liye soch rahe hai. So tell me ab hume kis tarah ki precautions leni chahiye, taki bina kisi problem k pregnancy ho jaye.
Thyme is one of the most famous herbs from the mint family. It is a common herb present in every spice set for garnishing and flavouring of the dish. In fact, apart from its modern-day use, it had been used by Egyptians in the process of mummification as well as by the Greeks as a form of incense. However, apart from its culinary uses, it is gaining a reputation as one of the most useful ingredients with several medicinal properties. Some of these medicinal properties are highlighted below.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: When it comes to blood pressure, consumption of salt and maintaining a balanced level of cholesterol are the two important things to keep a lookout for. Thyme itself can be used as a substitute for salt. Though the taste would not be quite the same without a trace of salt in the dish, but at least it would benefit your health and keep a balanced level of salt and cholesterol in your body. This would help you in maintaining a balanced blood pressure and also prevent you from falling prey to any kind of heart disease or even diabetes for that matter.
- Controls cough and cold: If you feel that you are about to experience an attack of a cough and cold due to seasonal changes or whatever reason, do not forget to keep some thyme at hand. You can make thyme paste and rub it onto your chest. The vapours coming out of it would help in curing cough. Further, thyme oils can always be used for a chest massage or can be rubbed onto the sides of your nostrils. Moreover, drinking warm thyme infused tea helps you in recovering faster.
- Boosts immunity: To maintain a proper immune system the body needs, vitamins, minerals, water and various other elements. With thyme being a rich source of vitamin C and Vitamin A apart from having the benefits of iron, manganese, copper and fibre, it is not unusual to know that it boosts the immune system in an individual. Thus, thyme is often consumed in a small quantity with at least one or two dishes of the day. This makes sure that the quantity of thyme entering your body is regulated and is just enough to provide you with all the necessary elements.
- Acts as a disinfectant: Mould is an element present in the air which not only causes air pollution but can be fatal to human health. In fact, it hurts those with asthma even more than regular people. One of the easiest ways to get rid of moulds in the air is to regularly use thyme oil in your house. Thyme oil acts as a disinfectant and helps in reducing the concentration of moulds in the air.
- Used for therapeutic purposes: Carvacrol is a substance present in thyme which helps it in making a mark as an important compound in aromatherapy. Many essential oils are made of thyme essence. These essential oils are not only used on the skin for massages but also used as incense and de-stressors.
Thus, these are some of the most important uses of thyme apart from adding flavouring to some of your favourite dishes.