Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Lyla RajendranYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, my wife now pregnant from last 2week, bt at present time I dont want to baby because I am job less, so please give me solution about abortion.
Last 5 day I am suffering form vaginal infection and today I have black discharge once after that its came white is any serious issue.
I have pcod. Periods has stopped since 9 months. Want to pregnant but how can it be possible?please let me know
I have a b coli infection, when start my periods that time it's active. How to relev this b coli infection? What I do?
I have a wife of 18 years age. Married few days back. I had an unprotected sex with my wife. Last month 12th was when my period started. So what are her chances of being pregnant.
Hello doctor am a 23 years old female. I heard from sources that if a mother is of -ve blood type and the child she is caring for the first time is +ve blood type. Then the child must surely be aborted and then the antibody or some kind of injection is given to the mother after that there will no problem with child blood type in upcoming pregnancies. My question is if it is possible in providing the injection or any treatment even before pregnancy so that the child can be saved from aborting. Doctor please help me I am planning for a child and am o-ve blood type. I can not make any harm to my child.
Me and my gf were having fun around, we were just doing the foreplay pre intercourse thing, though I didn't enter her, I ended up ejaculating on her vaginal opening but I didn't intercourse and not inside her vagina, can you please tell me are there chances of her getting pregnant from this? She washed off the semen as soon as she saw it.
How sonography is done for checking the hormones test? I am worried about it. Doctor ask me to do. Since I have irregular periods. I am 23 yes old.
Is it safe to have intercourse while in 4th month of pregnancy? If yes then till when it is safe? Is there any precaution to be taken in this phase? Please do respond.
She is losing her menstrual cycle/period for last few months and she had her last about 50 days ago. She has no symptoms of pregnancy and no sign of vomiting. She has no other problems. Now a days she remains depressed so much. What is the actual problem ? Is it normal or not!
I am 26 years old and had a baby boy in december 28,2015. After that in May 2016 my period started since then I have my period in irregular dates but in every month. Last month first day of my period was 22 july. But this month I have missed my period. I have taken home pregnancy test twice both time the result is negative. Would please tell me is there a chance of being pregnant? I am also feeding my baby.
I had abortion. .when I was 2 months pregnant I got my periods next but it's been a week .the bleeding has not stopped. But it's not heavy also It's just like spotting? should I consult my doc?
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.