Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Lyla RajendranYour feedback matters!
I want to do family planning but my wife does not like using condoms. So, which contraceptive pill is better such as Saheli or any other whose side effects are minimal or not.
Am in my pregnancy plane In other day when my period date come close I have one pimple in my face My last period date is 12th August My cycle is 28 days My question is if I pregnant may pimple Will come or not?
I am 23 years old and I got married on 19 Sep. I have 38 days menstruation cycle this month. And I always have 30 -35 days circle. Will it have any bad effect on my body in getting pregnant.
Am 29 years old, unmarried. My virginity layer broken while cycling in gym. Am still virgin. Last month my bf just rubbed his pennis on my vagina but not at all penetrate inside and my vagina is tight dat a finger also cant penetrate till now. He dint release sperm but still am scared as some liquid cam frm him which is nt sperm fr sure. He dint rub near vagina. But still I dint get my periods. Mine is 45 days cycle irregular period but still am scared. It was first time. please suggest. Ll pregnancy happens without intercourse?
I want to end my life. Or get lost completely. All im worried is about my 2 yr old son. Im being treated with hypothyroid and pcos nd i know ive been depressed from quite a few years. Can i by any chance overcome this? Is there special medication that makes ppl happy?
My 19 year old wife got pregnant after 6 months of getting abortion now after one week of getting pregnant she is getting bleeding what is the solution for this?
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. (Recently I have married I amam living Delhi and my wife live in hometown I meet my wife after 1 to 2 month she did not feel ) So please suggest both of us.
Can pregnancy be abort with 7 weeks of intimation. Can we use the pills for abortion or operation is the only choice. Please reply.
Dear sexologist, I want to sex first time. I am very much confused on vagina long and hole size. Which size of penis is good for vagina enjoyment and also tell me how much depth penis hole to inside anus. I know now all female like long size penis. But how much. Help me.
mein married hu aur mujhe thyroid hai aur periods bhi nhi ho rahe hai mujhe lekin pehele bhi mujhe periods 1 mahine baad hota tha aur ab to 2 mahine ho gaye hai to kya mujhe pregnancy test karwana chahiye kya.
I have three tiny bumps of molluscum contagiosum near my vulva outer vaginal area. I apply Glizigen gel and apple cider it's hardly ten days I have got it. Should I apply nethg more to get rid of it and us kissing and smooching allowed as I have a partner. Help needed Thank you.
I have lots of hair in my face My age 19 years please help me and because of this problem my periods are also not coming please help me about this.
Hi My wife is suffering from regular periods she always has period before a month while the period time is after one month and one more thing when she is in period she is suffering from stomach ache and body ache kindly suggest me what is the problem I am very tense about it.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever, we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and lead to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.