Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Leji ChandranYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed as granuloitis colitis .but suspected with chronic disease also. Colonoscopy has been done and biopsy taken. It shows only superficial ulcers .mtb not present. And histopathology report shows granuloitis colitis. I also done test tb gold which shows tb positive. The fever is 102 to 103 regular since 7 days. typhoid ,dengue, nemonia all tests are negative. Is it tb or chronic diseases?
Hello sir. I am subrat . I have gap in between my teeth plus my teeth are slowly becoming yellow. What should I do ?
Dear Dr. How to maintain our length my length in very short how can I maintain that one day go to gym for making length but it is not useful I only eating good food for all days like fruits and etc. My cousin is very big I he was teasing me all time. What is the answer?
I want to reduce my weight as I am having overweight as per my age. Please give me some tips that which things I should eat to reduce my belly and chest fat rather then exercise.
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.
I am 28 now started loosing my hairs from past 5years, I concerned doctors they suggested me oils. Still it dint stop loading my hairs. Now almost i'm bald. and my father and brother are also bald. So how can I stop my hair fall?
After pregnancy my face becum dark dull and pimples too on it whr should I do I don't use any kind of cosmetic.
Difference in glycomet gp-1 and glycomet 500 what are conditions when glimepiride and metformin to be taken individual or as combination, if sugar in the range of 140 in fasting and 180-200 after lunch can we take glycomet 500 alone.
I am a vegetarian and of 15 years. My height is 5'7" and I want it to be at least 6 feet. My weight is just 48kg so I want to increase it too. Please give me some diet plan, tips and exercise if needed.
Dermatitis is a disorder where inflammation on the skin is caused. It is also known as eczema. Itchy, erythematous, vascular or crusting patches appear on the skin. Dermatitis denotes an acute condition, and eczema refers to a more chronic condition of the disease. Any form of dermatitis can be cured effectively using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy helps in decreasing the severe itching associated with the disease and also the frequency of relapse.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used in the treatment of Dermatitis:
- Sulphur: This is said to be the best homeopathic medicine for treating Atopic Dermatitis. Very effective results are obtained when sulphur is used to cure dermatitis. It is used mainly when the skin gets excessively dry and develops scales, accompanied by itching. The itching reaches its peak during the night and is followed by a heated sensation in the affected area. In cases where sulphur is used, the skin looks dirty and unhealthy. The patient also has an increased craving for sweets and tends to avoid bathing.
- Graphites: This medicine is the best natural remedy for Dermatitis which occurs in the folds of the skin. It may occur in the folds of the elbow, knee, behind the ear and neck. There may be rawness with the itching and eruptions occur in the skin folds. Glue-like discharge from the affected area is also indicated. Graphite also treats eczema on the face, nose, chin and the eyelids.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of dermatitis due to asthmatic disorders. Rhus Tox is used when the skin turns red in color, and the itching is severe. Fluid-filled eruptions appear on the skin. Scaling of the skin is also common among asthmatic patients who develop dermatitis. Rhus Tox is usually used for dermatitis, which happens during the monsoon.
- Mezereum: This is a very useful homeopathic medicine used for treatment of dermatitis where weeping eruptions appear on the scalp. The medicine is also used to cure oozing eruptions, which occur on the scalp. Mezereum is used when a thick scab is formed on the scalp which discharges thick pus. Ulcers and vesicles are likely to appear on the scalp.
- Natrum Mur: It is used in cases of dermatitis where dry eruptions occur along the hairline, or in the margin of the scalp. Crusting takes place along the hairline as well. The patient develops an extra craving for salty food.
Homeopathy is a very effective form of medicine used for the treatment of dermatitis and there are homeopathic remedies for all types of dermatitis conditions. Not just the symptoms but the entire disease is cured from its roots using homeopathy.
I have pcos prblm and I m taking homeopathy medicine sepia since last 4 month. I have lots of acne scars and small pores on my entire cheeks. I use lacto calamine lotion and coconut oil to clear my skin. So please suggest me what should I do to clear my face. Which treatment suitable for me and which cream?
I am male with height of 5.8 inch my age is 27 during my selfcheck up I notice that my creatinine level was 1.03 blood urea was 28mg/dm is it normal or not should I have to restrict anything means protien diet what to do?
Age 25. Male. Sir muje nend bahut aati hai din mein. Raat ko toh puri aati hai but din mein subh uthte he fresh nhi lgta nend aati rhti hai. Lazy rhta hu. Koi kaam mein mn nahi lgta. Yaad bhi kam rhta h.plz medicine ya treatment btaye.
Babies go through a host of problems that we usually refer to as growing pains. This article is of special importance to most mothers who are going through myriad problems like colic, teeth and even diaper rash. Diaper rash is known as diaper dermatitis in medical terms. When the skin of the area within the diaper becomes red and goes through inflammation, it is known as diaper dermatitis. Read on to know more about the condition, and how it may be treated.
Symptoms: The most obvious and common symptom of diaper dermatitis is the signs on the skin which will bear a patchwork of red blotches that may look tender to touch. The baby will also seem more irritable and cranky as the discomfort and pain starts to grow every time the diaper rubs against the rashes. Bleeding, itching and oozing can also occur, in which cause it is imperative to consult a doctor immediately. Also, if the rashes are accompanied by fever, one must get it checked as there may be chances of an infection. Diaper rashes can also cause pain during bowel movements and a burning sensation during urination.
Causes: There are a number of reasons for the occurrence of diaper rashes. Trying out a new product may sometimes give the baby a rash as the sensitive skin of the child may not take to some ingredient. Therefore, it may develop as an allergic reaction. This new product may be a cream, lotion or a new brand or type of diapers. Further, sometimes when we introduce new foods, the baby’s skin may erupt into rashes as a part of an allergic reaction. Also, chaffing or rubbing may cause such rashes, while prolonged use of the diaper without a change is known to be one of the most common causes of this condition. Bacterial or yeast infection can also cause diaper dermatitis. Also, antibiotics can cause rashes as a side effect.
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by a dermatologist or a paediatrician based on the symptoms that you list out as well as physical examination of the area. The doctor may also check the baby’s temperature in order to ascertain if there is any fever or any chance of an infection.
Treatment: One should keep the baby’s skin dry and absolutely clean at all times. Also, it would be recommended to use cloth diapers for a few hours a day so that the skin may get a chance to breathe. Further, the doctor will prescribe mild hydrocortisone ointments. Antifungal creams may also be used in case there is an infection. Oral antibiotics may also be prescribed in such cases.