Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lakshmi Kumari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi KumariYour feedback matters!
M 22 years girl. My period come 12 days late of due date. Tomorrow starts bleeding but today white fluid mix with blood coming from vagina. Tell me about it pls drs. M in Relation. Help me m in fear.
Want confirmation that she is not pregnant. As we had intercourse 1 week ago. Thn he loose her hymen but I didn't exculat for sure. Nd after tht for precaution I gave her ipill. Now she had some small headache sometimes and dizzy. Will you guide me please Is it there any thing to worry?
Me and girl frend had sex 10 day ago we take precaution .like.in use 2 condom while having sex and I did not even organ inside her vagina .even tho .i was waring condom. My problem is she is not getting her period on time .she was supposed to have periods on 15th since today was the first day she miss her periods .is there any think to worry about it .that she will get pregnant? Is there any possibilities? Is yes then what should we do .which medicine should I give to her to stop the pregnancy? Or what she she must do to stop the pregnancy ?or should I wait for more 2 .3 days?
Sir my last period was march. I take scan. Two ovaries have pcod. Doctor suggest Susten 300 capsule 5 days. Thursday completed the capsule. 2 days over not come period. Again I go to hospital. Please help me what I can do come period. I have one child.
I am suffering from PCOD. My menstrual cycle is totally irregular. I am a married woman. I and my husband want a baby now. What should we do? And am I able to conceive a baby?
What is balance diet? Step .org planning balance diet? Write down of importance of balance diet? definition of balance diet.
I am having problem of white discharge from my vagina. And it smells very bad. Sometimes I also have major itching in vagina. Kindly suggest something.
There are no lumps on my breasts but they are sagging with wrinkles and tiny pores ,there is pain in my left chest since 1 week, is it breast cancer.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
My girlfriend is pregnant and I don't want that we have sex before 15 days tell me medicine so that she could have periods.
Hi. I am suffering from severe mood swings. At times I feel too energetic and on the other I break down . Not able to concentrate on anything. I have a problem of irregular period. Are they connected. Please help.
I am 48, yrs I have noticed a small lump like in my right breast which was noticed during my menstruation last month and it is still there what should I do there is no pain.?
The causes of morning sickness are generally hormones, and the physical and chemical changes in early pregnancy.
Well, your feeling sick may bring about a reason to celebrate in the family, but those who have experienced it would agree that this is a cause of major stress to the woman during the first trimester.
But can morning sickness be prevented? sadly. No! but one can reduce and relieve the symptoms a bit. This can be achieved by not staying empty stomach for long and having small, carbohydrate rich meals throughout the day, one may eat some dry crackers or biscuits before getting out of the bed, moving around regularly helps too. No medication should be taken to tackle morning sickness unless advised by the caregiver. Other things one can do is to wear clothes which provide some positive ease and do not put pressure on the abdomen. Staying away from the kitchen can also help.
For partners and family members - a woman in her early pregnancy is quite perturbed because of the changes in her body that she is not in control of, and morning sickness makes her miserable. As her partner or family, one should try to provide as much comfort as possible, by helping out with the cooking, by keeping the house calm and cheerful, and by getting to know what helps make the expecting mother feel better.