Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. L. AnandYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old boy. I have a stomach problem like gastric. Now I already stop taking junk foods in breakfast though I can't get free from my stomach problem. Last 5 days I am suffering from it. Please give me a solution.
Hi this is Shaik I have acidity am trying to eat regularly breakfast early daily bt couldn't so .whn I wake up early morning am going to walking for one hour aftr that due to sm causes having brkfst too late. Whn I came from walking with empty stomach can I eat raw carrots? Is it any increased sugar levels n something else pls suggest me any one ThnQ.
I have two problems 1_ suffering from scabies 2_ liver problem How do we heal ourselves. My digestive system breakdown has occurred. Please help me doctor.
If I eat 100-200 gms of curd, and then have tea or coffee with milk, or plain milk, will the curd cause curdling of the milk in the the stomach, leading to better digestion of milk?
What should be the diet for a glowing and healthy skin. And what should be the diet for no acidity. Please tell me sir.
My friend is 30 years old male. He is depressed all time because he is feel guilty. When he was 18- 19 years old he sleep with his mom when his mom was sleeping his hands was on her breast and abdomen. He was not in control. His mother does not know this matter. Some times he was doing it. One day he realize then he feel depressed. He is worried since last 11 years about this matter. He does not share this matter to any other friend and to his family member. Now he belongs to the deep problem. He is feeling guilty. Its effects his head is warm and ear is heat every time. Last year he goes to kolkata Moer Alo institute. Dr. take medicine Zaptra 25 mg (3 months) & counseling. But no result this medicine. His matter does not share to the doctor. So what should I do in this matter. Please reply sir/madam.
I am suffering from acidity in a stomach for last 2 months. please give me any solution. To increase iron and calcium in body what should I do.
I am having very fast digestion i.e. Within 1-2 hrs of consuming any kind of food I have to go to toilet. Its happening since around 40 days. Bowel is nt completely watery. I also see occasional blood with bowels.
लीवर हमारी शारीरिक गतिविधियों में अहम भूमिका निभाता है,
प्रोटीन, कोलेस्ट्रॉल, ग्लूकोज़ (शर्करा) और आयरन मेटाबॉलिसम (चयापचय) लीवर द्वारा ही शरीर के लिए उपयोगी बनते हैं। डॉ. R K Aggarwal कहते हैं कैंसर से लेकर कब्ज़ तक हर बीमारी का कारण विषैले पदार्थ (toxins), वायरस, बैक्टीरिया, और परजीवी (parasites) होतो हैं। यहां तक की सर दर्द कारण भी यही होते हैं।
आपके लीवर में खराबी होने के संकेत व लक्षण –
- कमजोरी और थकान
- वजन घटना
- उलटी और
- चमड़ी का पीला पढ़ना।
डॉ. आर. के. अग्रवाल कहते हैं कि लीवर हमारे पाचन तंत्र के ऊपरी हिस्से में गंदगी व विषैले पदार्थ को हटाने में मदद करता है। लेकिन हम बिना चिंता के गलतियां करते रहते हैं जैसे कि
अत्यधिक भोजन करना, शौच के लिए ना जाना।
इससे हमारे शरीर में और अधिक गंदगी जमा होती रहती है जो हमारे लीवर के लिए बहुत ही खतरनाक होती हैं और धीरे धीरे उसे बीमार बना देती है।
ये गंदगी ही हमारे शरीर की ज्यादा से ज्यादा बीमारियों का कारण होती है।
साथ ही डॉ. साहब कहत हैं यदि आप का शरीर किसी भी प्राकृतिक बदलाव को सहन नहीं कर पा रहा तो इसका मतलब आपके बॉडी सिस्टम की प्रभावशीलता में कमी है या यूं कहें कि रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता की कमी।
हम में से ज्यादा तर लोग बीमारियों के नाम के पीछे भागते है। बीमारियों के अजीबो गरीब नाम सुन कर डर जाते है। इससे अत्यन्त चिंता सताने लगती है और चिंता बीमारी का सबसे बड़ा कारण होती है।
वैसे तो हर डॉक्टर को अपने मरीज को इन सभी बीमारियों से अवगत कराना चाहिए या बीमारी के नाम की बजाये शरीर के लक्षणों से समझाना चाहिए लेकिन वो ऐसा नहीं करते है इसीलिए डॉ. आर . के . अग्रवाल ने लोगों को जानकारी देने का संकल्प लिया है ताकि आप बेवजह परेशान ना हो और सही इलाज करा सकें।
Hello. My Age 23 my height 5'5 .I have interested join in air Force .But my height was getting problem. Feeling depress. 1 DOCTOR ANSWERED I am having gestational diabetes, sugar is high, please suggest diet plan for sugar control. I am having gestational diabetes, sugar is high, please suggest diet plan for sugar control. 1 DOCTOR ANSWERED I have acne problem from last 3-4 years. I take medicines which doctor prescribes me. But still I have acne. I did every. I have acne problem from last 3-4 years. I take medicines which doctor prescribes me. But still I have acne. I did every. 1 DOCTOR ANSWERED.
Dear doctor I 25 years old gal last few days I suffering from gas problem. What ever eat I mak gas what is the solution.
Hi sir, my health problems is digestive system problem. I don't understand what I do. Digestion problem is going on daily. Help me.
I am 26 year old suffering from IBS from 6 years. I almost lost hopes of recovering from IBS. Due to that I almost lost my career now coming suicidal thought. Help me.
Am 24 years, conceived for about two months. Am facing constipation trouble with internal bleeding via anus. Am I advised to take medicine at first trimester? Or kindly advice me the correct solution for this.
I am 30 years old I have a acidity problem, what steps I have to take for reduce the acidity problem I am facing this problem since 1year I want a best solution for this problem.
Any type of surgery is stressful for your body and you will need to take extra care of yourself in order to heal well. Any procedure that is performed on the stomach, liver, gallbladder, intestines, appendix, pancreas or spleen can be categorised as an abdominal surgery.
Here are ten tips to speed up the healing process after such a surgery.
- Be prepared: While preparing yourself for surgery, also prepare your home for your return after surgery. Stock up your fridge with soft foods and keep loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Ideally, finish your laundry and house cleaning before the surgery and move away furniture and other things that could trip you.
- Understand your medication: After the surgery, you are likely to be prescribed medication to relieve the pain and help with the healing process. Understand the dosage of these medications as well as any possible side effects that you should watch out for.
- Get out of bed: The more you move around, the faster your incision will heal. Moving about also aids in the digestive process and helps the bowel work efficiently.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights: Do not lift anything heavier than 500 grammes without your doctor’s consent. This includes your pets, laundry baskets, grocery bags etc. also, avoid vacuuming for a while.
- Get some light exercise: It may be a few months before you can get back to your regular workout routine but ensure that you get a little light exercise every day. Walking is a great way to start.
- Keep plenty of pillows at hand: Holding a pillow between your knees or against your stomach can help relieve abdominal pain and discomfort. You may also feel better by propping yourself up on a few pillows when sitting on a chair.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to the healing process. Water aids in circulation and ensures that adequate nutrients reach all parts of your body. Ideally, one should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
- Care for your incision: Keep your incision clean and dry by washing it with soap and water daily and thoroughly drying it afterwards. Do not apply any ointment or cream on the area unless advised so by the doctor.
- Take a close look at your diet: For the first few days, it is advisable to eat only soft or semi-soft foods that are easy to digest. You may gradually change to normal food as your body’s tolerance levels increase.
- Get plenty of sunshine: Exposing yourself to a little sunshine on a daily basis can make the recovery process less painful and make you more cheerful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.