Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuzhandai Velu
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kuzhandai VeluYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old suffering from dandruff and serious hair fall from past 1 year please help me to get rid of it. What can I do. D condition is getting worse.
He has frequent headaches. For eg, If he will not have meal on time, he gets headache. If he has acidity, he gets headache or even if he has some sort of fight or argument, he gets headache. Some headaches are severe, some are mild. It doesn't seem like something major but it concerns me.
Hii I am biki nandi, 24 years old, I am having fever due to 2 days, what kind of medicine I should take please suggest me.
Hi dear sir madam I am suffering from headache since six months so I walked to doctors but no use please assist me what should I do.
Hello sir meri age 25 hai mujhe pichhle 6 sal se lgatar constipation aur erectyl dynafunction ki problm hai.
I have viral fever and cold from last 3 days. Please suggest medicines. Personal checkup is recommended.
I had jaundice and typhoid 4 months ago but still i am feeling nausea and tiredness when I walk please tell me what is the reason behind this, and when will it recover as I m not taking any medicine.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
Female condoms are generally pouches made of latex and polyurethane, which are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and thereby reduce the chances of infection by sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. They should be inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated and held in the position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
Even though it can be safely used by most people, some women would find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception and would not feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. Condoms should be used correctly. In case of need for extra protection, other options of contraception should be considered.
Pros of female condoms:
- Since the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- Condoms can prove to be reliable pregnancy averting methods if they are properly and consistently used.
- Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex. Any form of advance preparation is not required, hence making them suitable for unplanned sex.
- Prescriptions are not needed
- The condoms are usually small in size, disposable as well as easy to carry
- Usually, using condoms does not show any medical side effects.
- Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex. The responsibility for utilizing condoms properly should be shared by the woman as well as the partner.
Cons of female condoms:
- Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
- Availability of female condoms pales in comparison to the male counterparts and they are usually more expensive.
- The outer ring might produce a cumbersome feeling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.