Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I used to smoke every day thrice. I had this habit about four years. Is there any problem with my child. I'm 18 years old.
I am unable to concentrate on studies and lack of memory. Let me know the way how can I get rid of this problem.
Good day sir/Madam Thanks for your help. How to develop your brain and have a stable clear conscience.
I had protective sex on 22 April. My period had to come on 6 may. Still not came. I had been under stress n work pressure these days. Please suggest what to do?
I am suffering from cervical Spondyilos for the last 15 years. I am getting severe pain in the entire body and having pain in evey joints and also having heaviness in head.
Since last 2-3 days I am having a constant fear of death. The thought revolves around heart attack. Though I did ecg last month which came out fine. Just sinus tachycardia. For sometime I feel fine and again the thought comes and feel anxious. The heart rate is 110 to 115. What could be reason for this. I am very scared.
Its for my mother, age 48. Having a serious hair problem. My mom used hair colour (like Garnier, Super vasmal).& it's very harmful for hair. Now my mom's hair is whiten almost 60%.& hair fall in regular basis. Local doctor advised not to take any more color or hena. Bt my mom is loosening self-confidence & hv anxiety with it. As my mother also hv dust allergy. Her skin becomes darken. After using colour Is there any solution to get back black hair and stop hair falling? If possible suggest me some good medicines or treatment to do. Thank you.
I'm epilepsy patient patient ,or ye sleep disk hai, some people say k is disorder se Mari Jan ja Sakti hai, wt is truth explain me pls, nd m I normal people or not.
I have epilepsy. I need to know which sport I can go? My doctor said me thot I can't go only for swimming.
Sir I wanna know about short term memory loses. How man reacts after this and before this and frequently asked que. What's main reason of it please tell about.
Dear, sir, I am using some antidepressants at night for anxiety problem for 3years continue. Now 40% I suffered. So I have to use. But the problem is now for health. Now my health is not good. Nd m not fit. Now I am too thin. No glamour on face. No healthy eyes. Black circle happened around eyes. Huge acidity problem after eating any food. M now very worry about that. Those antidepressant medicines I have to use. I know. Please suggest medicines or supplements or good remedies to be healthy, fit body, Glamour's face, eyes. Please tell any ideas.
I was suffering from an anxiety disorder the doc gave me methylcobalamin 1500 mcg once a day for 25 days due to which I am not able to concentrate on my studies like I used to and theres hurdles in my day to day tasks. What best thing can be done as when I am concentrating I am feeling strongness in my forehead and not able to focus properly and learn properly I do not know why he gave me such but its like over strongness and along with methylcobalamin he also gave me benfotiamine-150mg, alpha lipoic acid-100mg, chromium picolinate-200mcg & inositol-150mg I asked him this is causing much problems in my day to day tasks but he said this med is for strongness of nerves but is it given to younger children who are studying my ques is this. please suggest what best can be done to gain that confidence and concentration fast for my exams.
Hello doctors, I am telling personally, my female friend had a sex with her boyfriend. 2 year ago. But that relation couldn't last. Now her marriage is knocking at the door. Arrange marriage. But she feared abouts her past relation ship. She had a sex. With ex boyfriend. My question is. After marriage will her would be husband come to know about her physical relationships with her friend. If my friend do not want to tell her husband. Kindly help.
If a person have low or poor intelligence can he increased it? if yes how much time it can take to cure it ?
Hi sir am suffering to deep frustration alone and headache sir feeling depression sir why I can't thinking my future and family what could I take to use please help me.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.