Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I have a desk job for last two years. And my weight increased from 50 kg to 60 kg. Help me to lose my friend.
I am losing my weight quickly! And cannot get fat yet. SO, is there any valuable medicine for me, to get rid off this problem?
Namaskar sir. Mera age 19 he bohat kamjoor hoon aur har waqt kamjori lagti he kya energy boost energy mile aur pura teej ho jaun koi tarika he. Please batayiye.
I am unable to gain weight. Due to this I am going through stress. I want to gain weight as early as possible What should I eat.
I want to reduce my breast size without any medicine. What should I do? I've noticed that my left chest is grater than my right chest. I want to reduce my left one also.
I am 31 years old Having a 31 months year old baby boy. I am not able to reduce my weight after pregnancy. My weight is 68 kg and my height is 5.3 feet. Recently i have i developed lots of facial hair. Hair on my neck stomach. Chest area. And my scalp is too oily .Thinning of hair on scalp. Is it because of contraceptive pills. I used them only 5-6 months.How to tackle with this hormonal imbalance. Shilpi
I had BMI of 25.6 now I lost 5 kg weight by cutting Sugar, consuming Brown Rice and my BMI is 24.9. As I'm building body in Gym everyday & I think I'm losing muscles too, although I do heavy workout just like before. What should I do to bulk up? Or should I stop dieting? Cause I don't eat fried items, sugar much. I take green tea, eat fruits, eat eggs and workout EVERYDAY without failing! Also, I take Whey Protein after heavy workout.
Women's health concerns are a little different from those of men. If you're a woman, these tips will soon have you feeling fit and energetic.
Eat a healthy diet: you want to eat as close to a natural foods diet as you can, that means a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables and fewer processed foods. Eat whole grains and high-fiber foods and choose leaner cuts of meat, fish, and poultry. Include low-fat dairy products in your diet as well - depending on your age, you need between 800 and 1, 500 milligrams of calcium daily to help avoid osteoporosis. Avoid foods and beverages that are high in calories, sugar, salt, and fat.
Apple cider vinegar in water is the best way to start your day. This bitter drink helps to stimulate the stomach's digestive juices, to help with food digestion. Try taking two teaspoons in water 10 minutes before breakfast.
Healthy eating will help you maintain a proper weight for your height, which is important because being overweight can lead to a number of illnesses. Try some raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, or zucchini with a dip made from low-fat yogurt.
Exercise: you want to exercise at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week, if not every day. Aerobic exercises (walking, swimming, jogging, bicycling, dancing) are good for women's health in general and especially for your heart
Manage stress: no matter what stage of her life - daughter, mother, grandmother - a woman often wears many hats and deals with a lot of pressure and stress. Take a few minutes every day just to relax and get your perspective back again. It doesn't take long, and mental health is important to your physical well-being.' you also can manage stress with exercise, relaxation techniques, or meditation.
Avoid risky habits: stay away from cigarettes and people who smoke. Don't use drugs. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Most women's health studies show that women can safely consume one drink a day
I am over weight please suggest few exercises and will yoga help. I want to know about the diet. How can I control it.
Dear Sir, Mera weight bahut kam hai or mujhe bhuk to acchi lagti h but me jab khana nigalta hu to bahut dhire andar jata hai or kuch dard nhi hota.
I am 60 years having diabetics for the last 20 years. I am on insulin for the last 4 years. My fbs is 120 and ppbs is 150. Hbaic 5.86 urea is 26 and creatnine is. 99. I am taking the following medicine. Humainsulin30.70 22 before lunch and 16 before dinner. Metformin 1mg each before lunch and dinner. Telmisartan 40 and ramipril5. One multivitamin. My problem - for the last few months I observe a reduction in my weight. It has come down from 68kg to 65 kg in about 3 months time. I would like to know your comment on my health condition and the reason for the decrease in my weight.
Hi I am chartered accountant means only table work. Plus I eat lots of junk food and potatoes due to this my stamina goes reduce. I can't walk to much.
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.