Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kesav Jagadeesan
Submit a review for Dr. Kesav JagadeesanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from intense pain near the ankle of one foot. It came all of a sudden and it increased overnight. The pain is increasing and there is a swelling in that area. I can't even walk now. What might be the problem? I didn't fall or tripped. Please help.
I am 46 year of age male. Suffering from whole body joints pain. Maximum knee and arms (shoulders) pains. I am slim and height of 5.6. Last 2 yeas I have this problem. I take many tab but no effect. Pain as it is. Please suggest.
I am 20 years old I have legs pain everything I was try but not effect so what can I do for relief pain?
Sir in leg. In feet up. Heavy pain in upper muscle when it get attack in sleep time it last long for 3 days. No sleep heavy pain. All type of exercise have done but no relief. Please help me out with medicines.
Good morning sir/Madam Iam 21 year male from last one year I have severe problem in thighs and ankle I consulted many doctors and used many calcium tablets but the pain is not reduced so Blood check was also done all my wbc and rbc etc all are normal but I can't understand why the pain is. Iam thinking is this problem due to masturbation I regularly do it but I am doing regular exercises from few days. How to cure problem please help me out.
I am 52 years old male. I have muscle pain in my shoulder from last 3 days. I used pain relief oil dabur narayan oil from last 2 days but I am not relief in my shoulder. Please you should tell me what can I do?
I am suffering from vigorous hair fall. Fever more than 100F. Joint pain muscle pain. And dark brown and reddish rashes on face and neck. Sensitivity towards sun. And headache. What disease am I suffering from.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.