Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from pimples. Because am writing this I don't know I am suffering a lot. In my head also. A big pimples comes and it will be there on 1 week after that I am likely to press that pimples and remove. Not only in my head. In my face also. Not so much 2,3 after that another will come over next side.
I'am having skin allergy from last 2 months in which I each everywhere on my body. I took many medicines but when I leave medicine I got it back. Help.
Dear doctor, I am 35 yrs old woman. I have frequent swelling n pain inside the cheek on left side which goes n comes back. Now I have sm throbbing sensation on the left side of my head little above the temple area. I have thyroid nodules n anti tpo 654 but thyroid cmes normal tsh 5: 35 please help. I am taking pain killer almost every alternate day. Have migraine for last 10 yrs.
I am 18 years old and have a headache problem while studies during exams, It grows intense when I have tension of anything. Please advice something so that I can resolve this.
A bad night's sleep can affect our ability to perform daily chores, leading to excessive food intake in both kids and adults, researchers from University of Nebraska-Lincoln have found.
After a disrupted sleep, the hormone controlling appetite is affected, emotional stress is greater and more food is desired to compensate for lack of energy and impulsive behaviour.
All of these factors affect the amount of food that you will consume in a day.
Food intake is driven by biological, emotional, cognitive and environmental factors.
Disrupted sleep could lead to long-term chronic health damage in both adults and children.
It is important for people to be aware so that if they are suffering from lack of sleep, they can take greater care to consider the quality and quantity of food that they are consuming.
The paper was published in the Journal of Health Psychology.
I have some kind of erection problem while intercourse but when I masturbate it goes to full erection every time, I don't know what is going on?
I m suffering from cold. Whenever I get cold I take medicine n get well for 2 3 days after that again start. I can't understand why it's happened between a few days. Can you suggest me about this solution?
Sometimes it is not just physical ailments that can cause harm to your performance in bed or your relation with your partner, but the way you stress yourself over them. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity, which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
- One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation.
- A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.