Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kamalakar RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 75 years old and still interested in having sex. I have erection but the angle is slightly less. I have one or two drops of semen ejaculating. Is it safer to have sex in any form at this age? Will it affect my longevity? I have sex once a month and I need it.
I am male 50 years old. I am getting severe headache on my right side, it is very chronic and painful. This happens after 2 hour of breakfast, if I take antibiotic it takes more 1 hour to get to normal. My stools are not proper for the past 1 week. I get water from my right eye and it becomes reddish when I get headache. I wear glasses when I work on computer, is this due to eyesight or any other complication. Pls reply me
I have gastric problems due to that I'm feeling hungry at nights so I ate more, then I gained my weight almost 30 kg in 4 yrs.In addition to that I go to loose at least 2 to 3 times a day can I find a solution for that.
On last night I was doing sex my penis not stand but in morning my penis stand in full size wht is the reason?
When you have a newborn bundle of joy, no parent would be ready for constant crying bouts from the infant. However, for various reasons, even healthy, well-fed infants can be colicky.
What is it: Although a mystery, a baby is said to be colicky if it cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for more than 3 weeks at a stretch. The baby is completely healthy, and the symptoms start about 2 to 3 weeks of life in both breast-fed and bottle-fed babies. The baby usually has a red face from crying and could be pulling its legs towards its chest due to the abdominal discomfort.
Causes: Though still not exactly established, some things that are believed to cause colic include:
- The baby's digestive system that is growing and goes through spasms
- Extreme sensitivity to noise and light in the surrounding environment
- Accumulation of gas in the belly that is ingested with the milk (breast or bottles)
- Hormones that are supposedly affecting the baby's moods
Treatment: As there is no specific cause identified, the treatment is also symptomatic and aims at soothing the baby's pain and discomfort.
- Altered feeding: Given that a baby's tummy is very small and is about the size of a fist, it makes sense to feed it small amounts at regular intervals than to give a full feed once in like 4 to 5 hours. The baby is sure to feel full with this and therefore the discomfort. Burping between the feed is also shown to help avoid feeling of fullness. If you are breast feeding, try to not let the baby doze off when feeding.
- Anti-colic bottles: These bottles have a vent inside the bottle which will help reduce the accumulation of gas within the bottle. There are various brands available in the market, these could be a good solution if the baby is even partially bottle-fed.
- Simethicone: This is an anti-flatulent, which again helps eliminate gas bubbles in the stomach and thereby provides relief to the infant. It can be given either by a dropper or a syringe.
- Exercise: Try bending the legs at the knee and holding it towards the baby's stomach, this can help ease the pain.
Remember that this is a very transient thing and usually disappears on its own by the 4th month, and the above measures are only to help the baby and the mother.
Hi I m 24 years old I wanted to know about what I can eat for healthy baby after cesarean delivery. ANd when I can involve in physical relationship. My baby born on 22nd jan.
Sex issues. I am 28 years old. I often ejaculate very early during intercourse, sometimes I even ejaculate before penetration. Sometimes even if I lay down or sleep with my chest down and got exited, I ejaculate. Please help.
I am 19 years old I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and I am sure that I had not cum in vagina there is chances of pregnancy.
My penis is not erect after complete my first time penetration over 6 - 7 mins why? How am recover from this and enjoy my full sex life? What are the things I to do recover from this?
I get severe headache and some times get slight swelling on both the sides of the face near the temple region. This has been a recurring problem. If I sleep well then the headache subsides and becomes normal.
Dear sir, I have problem in my penis size is small bcz I do hp so how to increase my size please advise.
I mumble in sleep, sometimes it is very clear as my family members told me. It may be very dangerous for me. How can I prevent me from this?
I am 17 years old male and I have problem of excessive urination. Sometime I even feel I pee more than I drink. The frequency increases in the evening before sleeping. I got ultrasound and blood, sugar tests they were okay.
I'm 21 years old and I'm having pco I started using elestra tablet recommended by one of doctor but after using my breast increased a bit and now recently I'm having discharge from my nipples when pressed please tell me is it some danger signal.
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.