Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K VijayasarathaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pain in back ribcage since last to days I have cough also I already have ambroxol hydrochloride terbutaline sulphate and zithrox plus table.
Plz suggest some effective antibiotic for sinus. My right nostril bone is little deviated so after every short period i get sinus infection. Pain behind eyes. Nose side bones below eyebrows.Otherwise i am using otravin followed by furamist spray once a day.
I have Broncheitis problem. I am a male and 74 yrs other wise all right. wish to have remedial demedial measures.
My self satish borkar and I have a problem sinus from last 5 year. How to solve this problem. What is the processor to recover.
My babe is 5years old and is having cough for the last 1year and having montaire tab. Last day onwards he is having fever. I am totally upset. What's the reason of this cough?
I am 23 years old and I have asthama from 6 months. What things should I prevent eating and what should I eat?
Hi sir my wife she is 23 old she is affected with TB on march 2013 she completed her total 2 year medicine course from TB hospital in 2015 april now after 10 months we notice her weight loss in 15 days 1 kg she take a proper diet but we can not understand what is this happen please help us.
I am suffering from cough. But 5 days continue coming after suddenly stopped. Maybe 1 month after heavy cough coming. Suddenly stopped .what happed sir.
I drank cold water yesterday. Normally I am used to drink cold water but since today morning my tonsils are paining a lot. And I am also having body ache. I ate paracetamol 500mg but its not working. What should I do now? please suggest me any other medications.
I had tonsillitis from the past years and still it troubles me a lot. I can't even swallow my saliva properly. Pliz help!
I am 18 year old male. And I am suffering from cold cough from past 10 years. After short intervals. Like 5 to 6 times in year. I take lots of medicine but they are temporary relief. Please tell me some permanent remedy if available. Thanks.
Hello, I am having this problem since last 1 year. Whenever I do a little running or similar activity I start breathing heavily. I work in IT sector. And I do little exercise.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.