Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
It is a tumour of an extremely reread kind misdiagnosed as breast cancer
Phyllode tumours have both benign and aggressive or malignant counterparts which is determined by pathologist after examining the tissue that is removed. Malignant phyllodes are notorious for rapidly growing in size recurring after complete surgical removal and in extremely rare instances spreading to distant sites
My father is 65 years old, he is thyroid cancer pationt and surjary in 2012. Next every 6 monts treet in radio iodine theropy. Is ok but still 1 month back pet scan report his cancer spred metastatic in lung & bone. 15 days back radiotion in bone. Next how please tell me.
I am 40 year old and use rajni Gandhi without tobacco and now my mouth not fully open it should be cancer tell me.
I used to eat Gutka and chew tobacco before 10 years. Due to that habit I was unable to open my mouth wide. So, I stopped that habit since last 10 years. I Got myself checked for cancer. Fortunately I don't have cancer. I Feel shy to visit any Doctor for solution to this problem. I know many people like me. Is there any medicine or therapy to this problem? Kindly let me know.
I have pain in my right breast after period it's little nd 10/12 days before of period feeling pain little much. Whats the reason behind this pain is it normal?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.
I am a nasopharynx cancer patient. Now I am in a chemotherapy. I want to know that after nasopharynx imrt radiation what is side effects I have to face as permanent and temperor?
I have a small lump on the nipple of my left breast, on the down-left side, roughly for about 2 years. I also have sharp stinging pains in both the breasts, mostly left breast, roughly for about a year and a half. What do I do?
I'm getting a lot of Painless lumps all over my belly arms and thighs. Please advise what is the best way to get these checked and reduced.
My age is 25 years I have many lumps on my hands, thighs, stomach, and back. They are soft and huge in size and visible clearly. I showed to some general practioner they told me its nothing and have no medicine. But I think its lipoma. So can anyone please suggest me the best medicine or treatment for that. As I am planning to get married and searching for girls. Thanks and waiting for a reply.
I am a patient of overy cancer. I had done full treatment ie; surgery and chemotherapy. Now my CA 125 is 6.5. please suggest me that what I should do or eat to control it and live a healthy life.
Lung cancer occurs at slightly younger age in women than in men. Adenocarcinoma is the commonest type of lung cancer in women. It warrants testing for some molecular markers which form the basis of targeted therapies. Thus lung cancer in women behaves biologically and clinically different from that in men
Women should take care of their health, stay away from tobacco and think positive