Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Muthu Kumar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K.Muthu KumarYour feedback matters!
Fell down from bike 25 days ago. Wrist injured during the incident an x-ray has been taken which shows no significant fracture hence MRI has been taken MRI shows no abnormality still my wrist pains while moving fingers there is weakness in my fingers and I can't hold anything with fingers properly movement in my wrist is restricted to some extent it's very painful in some movement.
By mistake my boyfriend semen discharged on my lagging on thigh. And it was next day after finishing my period on 18 August. After that now am feeling bloating and stomachs backache from that day. And I am doing my morning exercise daily and 2 September and 3 September I saw bleeding spot on my panty. Please tell me what is the reason for all this. I'm really worried. Please help me. But I am sure he had not ejaculated his semen into my vagina.
I have pain in my legs from six months. When I walking then no pain. But when I am sitting the pain gets started.
Hello sir/ madam, Always I am face the severe headache. I just working marketing sector. Shall you tel me good remedies for this ache.
Hi, Last Sunday fell on ground and got crack on Toe of Left leg, have swelling doctor suggested plaster after swelling goes off, When I saw him today he suggest Air Cast Boot. I am confused should I go with Air Cast shoe or Plaster. Please suggest me.
She has severe leg pain closer to ankle. Pain killer did not subside the pain. Her age 65. What is the remedy.
My father having sugar and My father always suffering from leg pain by walking and working please give me suggestion.
I am 32 years old, JAB MAIN MORNING ME JAGTA HU TAB MERE PET ME DARD REHTA HE. FIR FRESH ONE KE BAD DARD NAHI HOTA THA PAR AB KABHI BHI DARD HO JATA HAI ULTRASOUND KI REPORT ME FATTY LEVER, SUJAN HAI. MERE KO GAS BHI BHUT BANTI HAI. OR URIC ACID KI BHI PROBLEM HAI. HATH PERO ME JHANJHNAHAT HOTI REHTI HAI. SAUCH BHI KHUL KAR NAHI HOTI OR KABHI KABHI DO DIN KE BAD HOTI HAI. YE TAKLIF MUJHE 2 SAAL SE HAI. KAFI ILAAJ KARWA RHA HU LEKIN KOI FAYDA NHI HUA HAI.
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.