Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K L Ilavarasi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K L IlavarasiYour feedback matters!
My period date was 11 and it stays for 3 days. I want to have sex with my partner on 20. Unprotected. Can I get pregnant.
Hello doctor, is it normal to have a period cycle of 36-38 days? I get my periods 8 days late every month.
Hello doctor, Can you help me by telling any of infertility specialist near by faridabad who can treat blocked tubes (one tube is blocked and other is partially blocked shown in HSG test). As my tubes are blocked due to D&C did in march 2015. As my first pregnancy turned into miscarriage in march 2015 and I had conceived in jan 2015 and married in dec 2015.
Mem mere yoni se white water jada aata hai or kujali vi hoti hai bhaut jada, kya karu or 4 months se date ni aayi hai kiya karu.
I am 23 years old female. Am in 2 week of pregnancy I want to stop this Please help me? Home remedies or abortion is needed?
As many as 75% of infections in women and 50% of infections in men have no symptoms associated with the Chlamydia whatsoever. Chlamydia is a type of STI. Sexually transmitted infections (STI) or diseases. It is extremely common due to the ease with which it spreads. Also, the fact that there are often no symptoms associated with Chlamydia makes it even harder to diagnose and deal with. However, there may be a few observable symptoms such as:
Symptoms in men:
1. There is a little discharge from the penis which tends to be clear or cloudy
2. Urination becomes painful
3. The opening of the penis begins to burn and itch
4. Your testicles begin to swell and pain
Symptoms in women:
1. Similar to men, women have a discharge from the vagina, which has a bad odor
2. Between periods, bleeding may occur
3. Periods become painful
4. Fever and abnormal pain
5. Sex becomes painful
6. Similar to men, urinating becomes painful
7. Around the vagina, there is an itching or burning sensation
Treatment for Chlamydia:
The following steps are taken for the treatment of Chlamydia:
- Antibiotic prescription: The first step is prescribing antibiotics to the person suffering from the infection. These antibiotics tend to be oral, in nature. Usually, azithromycin or doxycycline is prescribed.
- Checking and treating the partner of the patient: Once the doctor has diagnosed Chlamydia, he will immediately check your partner to make sure that he or she is not infected and if he or she is then the doctor will treat your partner as well.
- Treatment for severe infections: This infection mostly occurs in women. The treatment given to women with severe infections includes intravenous antibiotics, pain medicine and hospitalization.
- Follow up visits: These are usually scheduled three months later to make sure that there is no reinfection or further complication related to sexual infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Is there anyway to check the pregnancy just after sex? I mean to check whether pregnant or not in a day or 2.
I'm 30 years old female who had 3 recurrent miscarriages during the first trimester. We have undergone Karyotype and APL screening and the reports are normal. Please comment.
Hello Doctor, Me and my hubby are trying for a kid since 3 months. Now from 2 days I am feeling a bit of itching sensation near my vaginal opening. It's a light itching but uncomfortable. Please suggest me how to get rid of this.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.