Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotsana BYour feedback matters!
I met a bik accident n my right shoulder got dislocated. The same has been relocated but I need to know wat time it takes to heelup n to form the joint again. Wen wud I be able to lead my normal han movmentsn I used to do daily workout of push ups n dumbbells how wud it tak for me to return to my workout schedule kindly guide.
I am suffering from body aches, fatigue ness and sometimes giddiness. I checked pregnancy test by HCG kit and was positive. Need necessary suggestions.
There is over creation of muscles in hand near the shoulder, it always looks like a ring of bell. Thats why I always wear full shirts. Help me.
A week back I had a severe pain in my lower back. I consulted an Orthopaedist and was advised Vitamin D test and MRI. My Vitamin level is in the Insufficiency range (13.7 ng/ml). Also in the MRI it was identified that, "A right paracentral disc extrusion at L1-2 level causing moderate anterior right lateral thecal compression, obliteration of right lateral recess with probable nerve root compression. The doctor has given me medicines including Vitamin D, Calcium, Omega 3 and Neugaba M 75. He has also stated that I need to undergo a surgery (involving a team of Doctor's including Neuro surgeons) where the extrusion would be removed from my spine. Since this is a very major surgery (and costly too), I wish to take a second opinion that can this be avoided and if yes what is the alternate remedy?
I am from odisha. My right leg sometimes very pain. This pain am not tolerate. It is very hard for me. What type of medicine I will take for my pain.
Hi,Iam Ramesh.44 years old,I have a bulge at lower part of stomach at right side which causes a back pain and I can not stand long and walk. is it called Hernia?
I'm 23 years old. I've been sensing a problem since last week. I'm not able to sit for a longer period due to my back pain. If you could help, it would be good.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.