Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. JeevaganYour feedback matters!
Hi. Before 2 month I have c section delivery. I want to loss my weight. When I start running and other exercise.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.
i have not got my periods over the last 2-3 months.I used to get regular periods till before the months.The last time i got periods was during the month of june (24th june)should i consult a doctor?
Now i am suffering from constipation and bledding. A little pressure gives bledding. So during pregnancy which medicine should I take to take relief from constipation & bleeding.
As per her ultrasound report on 37th week of pregnancy, asymmetrical ugr and left fetal kidney shows hydronephrosis with diameter of renal pelvis of measuring 7-8 mm. Mild increased resistance in umbilical artery. S/D 3.20 (mild increased). Please provide your expert opinion.
I am not having my periods regularly. What are the reasons for it. Please suggest me to make it normal what should I do?
I Had unprotected sex and just after that my periods started. What should I do? Should I take an i-pill.
Am facing irregularities in my sleeping timings what are the side effects that if the problem persists. Please suggest me any idea regarding my problem to maintain proper health.
Aren't you scared of summer heat, skin eruptions, sweat and thirst?
Overcome all summer problems with these cool solutions offered by ayurveda. Get acquainted with ayurveda and beat the summer heat before it beats you.
The heat of the summer seeps into our system, saps away our strength and leaves us dehydrated. Ancient indian scriptures advice an ayurvedic regimen for all, which helps to avoid dehydration and to maintain vitality.
What to avoid during summer months:
- Strenuous exercises
- Going out in afternoons when the heat is at its peak
- Pungent, sour and salty foods
- Foods that produce heat within the body
Technology might help you to stay cool inside your home or office but you will eventually have to face the heat outside. According to ayurveda, the ancient science of natural health,
When things are heating up outside, the key to balance is to find ways to cool down inside i.e. physically, mentally and emotionally.
Tips to maintain balance between mind and body during summer:
1. Cooling baths
A cooling bath is the best way to start a'cool' day. This is the first thing that you do in the morning, so make the best of it. Bathe with cold water.
2. Cooling beverages
Fresh fruit juices and nectars, blended and stored at room temperature, are recommended.
3. Cooling diet
A cooling ayurvedic diet in summer includes a lot of fruits and vegetables that are sweet, juicy, bitter and astringent in nature.
4. Cooling exercise
Swimming is a healthy and wonderful exercise for summer - it's not only cooling and soothing for the body but also helps in toning and strengthening body muscles.
5. Cooling lifestyle
Stress and overwork aggravates the symptoms and overheating effects of summer.
6. Protect yourself from the sun
You should protect yourself from the sun and refrain from outdoor activities during the hottest part of the day.