Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthiYour feedback matters!
My age 21, I having a sinusitis problem at 4 month's .my friends are telling this is lifelong with you, never pure this problem, I'm so sad and weak, pls tell me how to pure this sinus problem. And never come this problem for ever.
I have a hole in my ear. Whenever I am having cold then the water comes out of my ear and it pains a lot so kindly give me the resolution for this.
I just came home after shopping retails in open sun ,umbrella was there say for 1&1/2 hr. I don't feel that tired but both the ears appear block.
Been having viral fever since four days. No cold. No vomiting. Local doctor took blood test and report was normal. Fever is there no more but pain in throat starting to develop. Pains when I swallow. Please advice.
I have one patient problem with stiffness of neck, headache that mostly occur in the back of head, problem with movement of neck, vertigo sometimes. Please suggest me the treatment.
Date of birth 16: 08: 1957 Wight 104 kg Hight 165 cm Problem Knee problem left not working Fatty liver 17 Prostate 40 mg Snoring problem Sleeping disminya Concypinya BP normal No diabetes Digones Urimax supracal tm rabicip 20 Diet am.
Today a strange thing happened. I was standing on the road and suddenly everything got black. I felt dizzy. Then everything cleared but my heart rate has increased very much. I went to eat biryani and reached home almost after an hour (I was with my friends). Still my heart was pounding. After I woke up from a sound sleep than I felt good. What had actually happened?
Hi, I'm a 22 year old about 175cm tall and weighing 90 kilos. My parents tell me I snore very loudly. Can you pls suggest me something for my snoring and weight loss?
I have been having snoring issue for quite some time now. I am also overweight. Wife has started sleeping in a different room. What do I do?
I have problem in throat,infections and dry cough and also having little headache and Weakness.please help
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.