Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Jalaja RameshYour feedback matters!
Why more puss is formed for small injuries to a diabetic patients, any remedy for that? How to cure that, and what was the reason behind that?
I am 63 years old. Diabetic patient with t. B. Take medicinejanuvia100 for diabetes and rcnex 600 for t. B. My feet has become blackish coloured. Please Advise.
My mother has hypertension, sugar, right bundle branch block. Recently she is feeling an unusual tremor in a particular nerve near neck at the left side towards the chin. She is also suffering from sleep less Ness. We have consulted several doctor to no result. She is becoming extremely weak. Can't eat properly. What to do?
Her Recent test of hemoglobin is 7.9. She is also a sugar patient. What should she do now for her btr treatment.
I am diabetes patient my age 24 any problems how to control my blood pressure please help me I wanna talk to you.
My penis did not stand up when I doing love with girls. But it was good when I masturbate! I hv a thyroid prblm! Is it the reason? I can not sex! Its make me commit suicide. Help me doc. Plz:(
I received a mail in which Dr. has advised that people suffering with diabetes 2 n pre diabetes can eat fresh fruits Apple, bananas, pineapples, berries, cherries, papayas, grapes, melons, oranges, peaches and raisins. Intake of non starchy vegetable be increased such as spinach, cucumber, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce n vegetables. As few of the fruits as grapes, dry dates, raisins, peaches contain lot of natural sugar and my doctor has advised that we should not eat such fruits which contain more natural sugar. Please confirm that the opinion of Dr. is correct and we can consume fruits such as grapes, mangoes, raisins and dry dates and also the quantity. Hope to receive your reply at your earliest. Regards,
The instance of diabetes are rising day by day. Being a silent killer, it is attacking the young generation secretly and two common impacts of taking modern medicines for diabetes are insulin resistance and various side effects. This eventually has led to a search for alternative methods, which can address the problem of diabetes. Ayurveda plays a vital role in curbing diabetes, if you use it the right way, it can address the root cause of diabetes through proper application of diet, drugs, panchakarma and yoga.
Simple ways to cure diabetes through Ayurveda
- Bitter gourd juice: You can take up 30 ml of bitter melon juice every morning on an empty stomach. If you are unable to consume it raw, then you may prepare simple oil-free recipes with it. It is one of the best remedies of diabetes and you can see a lowered diabetes level with consistent consumption of bitter gourd juice.
- Ground bay leaf and aloe vera: The mixture of half teaspoon of ground bay leaf, half teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel can be taken before lunch every day to control blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek seeds: Commonly called the Methi seeds, this ingredient can be mixed with a little amount of turmeric along with a glassful of warm milk twice daily to reduce blood sugar problems. You can soak some fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and chew it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Jamun seeds: The seed powder of Eugenia jambolina, commonly called the Jamun, is very helpful in reducing the blood sugar level. You can have one teaspoon of jamun seed powder followed by a glass of warm water or chew Jamun leaves to prevent the conversion of starch into sugar.
- Indian gooseberry: This fruit enriched with high amounts of Vitamin C is commonly called Amla. Having 20 ml Amla juice every day can be prescribed for a diabetic patient. You can also take the amla fruit powder every day to get similar results.
- Bark of the banyan tree: If you are suffering from increased levels of blood sugar, then you may consume the decoction of banyan tree bark twice regularly. You will have to take 20 grams of the bark and boil it in 4 glasses of water. When this mixture is reduced to approximately 1 glass, you can consume it after it cools down.
The level and symptoms of diabetes vary among different individuals. Therefore, before you jump on to trying any of these methods, it is recommended to consult an expert who can help you select the most suitable Ayurvedic solution for increased sugar levels.