Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaishree GajarajYour feedback matters!
I am a girl, in class 11th. When I was in 7th I used to have heavy periods for five days but I started to have very light periods for about 2-3 days. Is it normal?
I am 21 years old, I have missed my maturation date. Its ordinary comes on 21 but this month it came on 31, while it also had happened before 2-3 year. That time it had missed for 1 Or 2 month. But after that it came normally. Now I am worry that sudden gap.
Me 27 sal ki hu meri sadi ko 3 sal huve hai mera period cycle 40/42 ka hai meri last date19/1/2015 me thi us hisab se mene 40 dino ke bad mera period nahi aya mene check kiya to pregnacy kit se to result positive aya lekin sam ko bleeding ho gaya muje laga date agai lekin dusare din bleeding nahi huva vapas check kiya positive aya doc ke pass gaye unho ne bhi pregnacy hai aesa kaha aur hcg ke injection lene ke liye bola mene ek injection liya fir dusare din bleeding to nahi ata lekin dag dikhai dete aur dot jitna brown colour ka chipchipa nikalta fir dusare hapte dusara lene gaye to bataya apko twins hai fir bhi vese hi dag dhikai dete bad me 3 hapte 3 injection lene gaye to bataya hartbeat nahi dikhai deti aur bahot bleeding hoto jaye to cleenic a jana nahi hogi to niche se koi machin dal ke dekhe ge aur 3 injection ke bad brown dabhe kam ho gaye hai me kya karu muje kuch samaj nahi ata ye meri pehali pregnacy hai muje isaka answer dena please
I ws pregnant but in 12 th week ie 1april ultrasound got to knw baby had no heartbeat n growth so I had my d&c on 2 april 2016. I want to what all precautions I need to take nw nd fr how long. Nd aftr d&c how many days bed rest is required?
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello doctor my girlfriend had unprotected sex with me on 25th October & took i-pill on the same day & her last periods was started on 20th & ended on 23rd of October she is in her safe time of cycle but she didn't had periods in this month means '20th november what does that mean & is her periods cycle skipped if so when will she have periods in this month I mean approximation of it please help. Sry whoever replied me in last ques I entered wrong month.
26 unmarried girl having menstrual problem like 10 days delay, severe leg, hand and breast pain in that 10-15days of periods timing. And also feels breast heavy during that time.
We had unprotected sex, and she took ipill within 8 hours and now after 7 days she is getting little bleeding. Is she pregnant? Is dat continue for NXT days ?and her normal periods dat was 17 ,can we expect the next period date. please help us.
My first week of pregnancy is going on an i am getting light back pain while standing n leg , light left n right side pain lower abdominal sometime left sum time right an gas problem why ?
My is almost 8 month pregnant, in ultra sound it is found that posture of baby in womb not OK. Baby is sitting opposite. And doctor saying delivery will be done by c-section (operation) if same continue. Please tell how to correct posture of baby.
I have a cyst in my overy. 2 years ago I get operate. But 6 months before there is again cyst. I take dynofirst for 3 month! Now it has removed. Now what I do that it never made again.
Living Smart with Red Rice!
Its high antioxidants and fibre content controls blood glucose levels, lowering bad cholesterol, fighting against free radicals.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle tips, and natural healing remedies.
Book for Personalised consultations for close monitoring and betterment.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.