Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. JagannathanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from whole body pain as well as knee joint pain ,foot pain. As doctor said bcos of high uric acid. My age is 38. I be no kids. Please suggest me home remedy for reduce pain.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Recently I have been suffering from throat infection very badly. Also I have whole body pain. What should I drink or eat this time? I can't eat properly, my throat is paining. Through out whole year, I have been suffering from throat infection. Cold,cough problem. Now I can't talk too much. How to cure throat infection permanently. Because it hampered my speech also. Any medicine, any yoga or any pranayama which will help me to cure throat infection permanently. Thank you plz tell me solution.
I am 37 years old. Height 6 feet. Weight 78 kg. I feel pain in my foot in the morning. It gets okay within 30 minutes or so. I also have a feeling that it pains more when I had intercourse at night. My sugar level and bp level are normal. What should I do?
MYSELF IS 42 YEARS OLD I HAVE GOT BACK PAIN AND MY WEIGHT IN ALSO AROUND 87 KGS AND I HAV E TO SIT ON COMPUTER REGULARLY AND NOT FULLY FIT FEELING NOW THE BODY IS FULL OF PAIN AND BODY IS FULL OF HAVING TIREDNESS.
Meri aunt ko nind ki problem h bodyache hone k bad bhi nind ni aati h. Household work k bad bhi tiredness rhti h body m lekin nind ni aati minimum 5 hours ki.
I have cold and running nose. How can I cure it with best medicines within one week and also am having body pain. Suggest me with good reply?
I am suffering from body paining and back and neck paining and frequency of urine from teenage years. I have gone through doctor treatment but shows no result. I have taken medicine now.
My husband has pain in last spine (tail. He seating on tube for last few weeks. Please advise which xray I have to done.
I am feeling very tired and pain in my body when I am get up in the morning and also my voice sound not clearly when I am talking to another person.
Some time pain is coming in both side of shoulders-blade. Some time coming in one side. If try bend neck towards down and tried touch chest. Some pain is coming in my body below neck.Please tell.
I feel tired 365 days, 24 /7.severe body pain from evening onwards. Inspite of sleeping for around 8 hours, I feel sleepy through our the day. Through out the night, I feel severe urge to move my knees and every time I move my knees in the night, each time a cracking sound is heard. I earlier used to suffer from sinusitis, lack vitamin d3, vitamin b12 and thyroid, but all is under control now.
I'm suffering from body pains from last 1 week. I can't sleep also. Can you suggest what should be done?
Mere babut teej hath pair mai pain ho raha hai ya pure body mai pain ho raha hai nd babut teej febar bhi hai nd mai abhi hospital nahi ja sakti to mai kya karo.
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Dear Sir/madam, I am 8 week pregnant now, we got confirmed by doctor in 6th week and prescribed cor 3 tablets daily once. After that some bleeding is observed, we rushed to doc for advice and she prescribed duphaston. Its almost a week I have been taking that medicine. But still occasional bleeding on regular basis is observed. We are worried about the situation, other symptoms are bloating, constipation, sleeplessness, abdominal pain. Please guide us.
I am having burn in my palms and talvon weakness in body and legs though I am diabetic but my sugar level is controlled still having these problems I was a regular drinker but I quit drinking from last 6 months.
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.