Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. J.V.S.PrakashYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir Am Gaurav My Problem Is My Kidney in Two Small. Stone am Drinking More Water or Trying Ayurveda please Tell My Kidney Stone Exit on Ayurveda or Not Please respond Shortly.
I'm 23 years old male, and a Father of 1 year old child, past from few weeks I have a burning sensation while Passing urine and after urine.
Calcium oxalate is found in my urine which is acidic in nature, Pl advise some home remedies and homeopathic medicines.
i am suffering from Renal glycosuria I am having sugar in urine but no sugar in blood proteins 2+ loss whether it is dangerous?
Hello dr, im 19 years old I dbt dat I had stones in my kidney. Could you please tell me those symptoms and how can I cure it?
I am suffering with urine problem. I am pouring urine on bed in night time while sleeping without knowing only. . So please give remedy.
Sir my creatinine is very high. It is 4.43.but I do not have any problem in my body. Blood pressure is normal. No swelling. What should I do.
He is suffering from pain in the anus and he is not able to sit properly due to pain. He can't defecate and if he does it is too hard for him. He has two small boils also in the anus. please help he is in excess pain.
Fissure in ano? I could not bear the cost for Lateral Sphincterotomy. Can you suggest dietary advise. I am 62 years, work for a living.
I am 24 years old. I hav 3 mm stone in d upper pole renal calculus. Its not flushing out nd I do not want any surgery. Pls help.
Inbiltily empty balder, frequent urine nation Reports- All blood test normal Urine complete and culture test normal Prostate size normal No urine stricture present Psa test normal Problem- Post voidal urine in usg report 350 ml Uro flow test- very low After urine stricture test doctor advice me antibiotic zanocin 400 mg. While I have taking this antibiotic my urine flow is better for short period. But few days same problem.
Sir I am having a stone of 5.6 mm in right kidney so please suggest me what to do .is there any medicine which van help me or not?
My mothers one kidney had removed 3 months ago due to stone in her kidney. Now he is feeling weakness and burning sensation in her legs. Neurosurgeon recommend her B-complex. Is that sufficient for her?
After Dialysis since March 2016 , since 15 days urination with pain and time gap happens. Before Dialysis there was no prostate error. Suggest remedy.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"