Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello. I am having problem of pcod. So what diet plan should I have in my regular life. I am suffering from weight gain problems.
I m 42 yrs old, 75 kg weight, 5' 7" height, having pain in my both leg and thigh. Getting relax by applying tiger balm only for 2, 3 hours, what to do.
I am 19 years old and I want to know that how can I maintain a good physique or how can I add on some weight so that I look proper.
I am an 18year old female, and I have cervical spondylosis for the last 2years. Can you suggest some exercises for me?
I am 65 now suddenly getting knee joint and back pain when standing more time how to eliminate these with minimum of exercise and less medication.
I am 20 years old. I am very thin. I eat as much healthy food as possible timely but my weight is not increasing. So please suggest me what can I do to increase my weight?
I hav gastric problem,i wont fell hungry at lunch and dinner times. I m loosing my weight nowadays. What problem is that?
I had dengue haemorrhagic fever (platelet count 15000) 4 years back. Is there any chance of me getting it again. Becoz I feel very tired.
Doctor I am to thin. So please help me that, how can I grow up my weight? Please give me the food routine.
I want to ask a question about my muscles of my body. I am a begginer body builder. I am facing some problems in building body because I am a pure vegetarian. And do not take supplements. So if I go to gym every day. And eat vegetarian food like lots of milk, oats, ets. Is it good?
I am 19 years old guy I want to know about knee pain and it's symptom and it's medicine and also home remedies and have it done 2 year.
Sir, any treatment or medicine for complete loss of taste called ageusia. I agreed with Dr. Avinash my ageusia by allergy & sinus infection & I operate surgery in apollo. Now no sinus problem but no gain in taste. What to do ?
Sir I have fine I am doing gym but my health not improved so my eating very I have no cut so please solutions and help me. I wait of you very much.
I am 20 year and my weight is 50 kg, 165cm height. I am very skinny so I want to increase some weight and mass to. So please tell me how much calories to take daily? And may I try weight gainer supplement?
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect.
Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.