Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. J. SivaramanYour feedback matters!
How to get weight gain and healthy body? I am 26 year old ,my weight is 50 kg and my height is 160 cm but I have skin (drug) allergy when I take particular drug.
Hello sir my self alok Sharma from Kolkata am very slim please suggest me effective pills and food for gain weight.
I am very weak in weight .though I eat well protein food n even I used the supplements also please help me.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from pain in my back since 3 years its minor pain. My back is always tired when I get up in morning. This problem is starting when I join gym. Now I am not going to gym. But I want to go to gym and want to get some weight gainer or some whey proteins. What can I do? Pls suggest me.
Hlo doctor. I am very lean so I am eating each one spoon mixture of ghee nd sugar from last 10 days. And also gain ine and half k.g weight. please tell me doctor any problems faced in future because of ghee is very fatty oil.
From 3 dpo feeling light cramps lower abdomen ,lower back pain and from night of 6dpo light cramp or some time little more pain on lower abdomen, lower left side abdomen and back but it also goes till whole left leg this pain also come and go, why this is happening, is these happening like that or something else means implantation related, please help me and can I take Thyronorm 125 mcg at 7 am and sleep again then have food after 1to 1: 30 hours later is their any problem with this or I can take, and can my thyroid comes in normal level, because I sleep very late. I was taking 125 mcg tablet, ans susten 200 for 10 days, and light pain on nipples some time more pain on nipples, why this pain happening, some tiredness also. And urine come every half or one hour. gas also please help me.
My age is 24 years but am very thin. How can I grow fat. Can I use any medicine like (nutri gain) or any suggestions from you.
I am very thin and it doesn't seem to change even after maintaining my diet, what should I do to fix this?
I am female I am very thin and short but I want to taller stronger and fit my body now what should I do?
1) Honey contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
2) Honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis.
3 )All honey is antibacterial, because the bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide.
4) Honey helps reduce cough and throat irritation.
5) Honey is said to be useful in improving eyesight, weight loss, curing impotence and premature ejaculation, urinary tract disorders, bronchial asthma, diarrhea, and nausea.
6) Even though honey contains simple sugars, it is NOT the same as white sugar or artificial sweeteners. Its exact combination of fructose and glucose actually helps the body regulate blood sugar levels.
7) Some varieties of honey possess large amounts of friendly bacteria. This includes up to 6 species of lactobacilli and 4 species of bifidobacteria. This may explain many of the “mysterious therapeutic properties of honey as PROBIOTIC.”
8) Its anti-bacterial qualities are particularly useful for the skin, and, when used with the other ingredients, can also be moisturizing and nourishing!
I am 21 years old and I am suffering so weak, I am not able to do any work properly. I become so weak after work. So please give me a solution to my problem.
What is cervical spondylosis nd is it curable? If so can I practise surya namaskar now nd my weight is abt 76 kg.
I am a 20 year old male. My weight is 47 kg only. My height is 167 cm. I am very upset for my weight. What I do for add weight. What food eat and what should be my daily plan. please help me.
Good morning doctor. I have Improper digestion and I feel hunger after just eating something. I am feeling very weak. Unable to increase weight. Please help!
I am having body ache every day once I get up in the morning. Is it a lot of Gas inside the body and I want to know what are the other reasons could be.
I had back pain, for which I had a blood checkup HLA B-27, in which I have tested positive. I am suffering from ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS. Please help me to cure this disease.
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. Though, the constant change in lifestyle has altered the fixed sleep hours, it is still advisable that for a healthy lifestyle, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential.
Studies reveal that about 60% of the UK population is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a good correlation between a person's food habits and the sleep pattern. While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods along with their most significant benefits:
- Cherries: Cherries contain Melatonin which controls our biological clock and is often used to combat jetlag. Melatonin improves duration and quality of sleep.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with Potassium and Magnesium, which are very good for cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning and are believed to induce peaceful sleep.
- Mangoes: Mangoes help by boosting the immune system and provide a good night's sleep.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are believed to reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation and are an excellent choice of snack for lack of sleep. Blueberries balance the level of blood sugar and stabilize the hormone of satiety, Leptin, thus, inducing better sleep.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk induces sleep. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Scientists believe that Tryptophan and Serotonin do the magic. Not just milk, even other dairy products such as cheese can improve your sleep.
- Fish: Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. All these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
- Nuts: Be it walnuts, pecans or cashews, all nuts have a soothing effect. They are a rich source of Tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. They release Melatonin and Serotonin which regulate the biological clock and manage sleep patterns.
- Herbal tea: For instance, Chamomile tea and Valerian tea act as a mild sedative and encourage a healthy sleep. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too. Green tea is also considered as a god sleep inducing agent.