Doctor in SIVA'S ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC
Submit a review for SIVA'S ACUPUNCTURE CLINICYour feedback matters!
Hi, My height is 6 feet and weight is 70 kgs and my age is 25 what would be idle weight for me according to the age?
Hello My mother is suffering from the knee pain. Every test is conducted and also we take consultation from the joint doctor. She take medicine at proper time but after that there is no positive result from any medicine .Please tell me solution for removal of her pain. This pain create a lot of problem so sit or also to stand or walk.
Hi Sir, How to consume egg to avail full benefits for health Either by, boiling or in shape of omlet. Can we consume egg shell if so how?
How to gain weight? Pls suggest I am very lean. My weight is only 40 kgs and I am 28 years old married lady.
I am purely veg even can not take eggs. So how should I complete my protein diet with natural foods?
My weight is going very down very rapidly. In last 5 month, approximately 6 kg weight down.I am Not able to eat food properly. Can you suggest me something for that.
Dear Sir, How many contain found in the 100 gram/ml water how many carbs, protein etc. Please give me correct answer.
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart-healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety.