Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I have eye sight. I have sight of 4 minus for both eyes. I want a suggestion regarding nutritional diet and about laser treatment.
I am forced to perform night duties my eyes are got irritating every day, approached many doctors they prescribing eye drops but no permanent remedy how can I escape from this issue please suggest me.
In 2005, I have had a injury on left eyebrow. After two of injury, I was operated for cataract in navsari gujarat. 6 year later I noticed, I am having Only 30 to 40 percent vision. I visited to Choithram netralay Indore. I went through victretomy nd sf6 there by Manish dave sir ,as Dr. Said, may be retina got swelled therefore I operated .before surgery My OCT was different. After surgery ,my OCT is normal as Dr. Said. But no improvement in vision. I them visited to shankar netralay chennai, Ms. Munna bhende mam ,checked me up and suggest to wear glass. I have asked to replant lens but they said it may dangerous. In indore, Arun bhargav sir, suggest me to take this risk. Now what should I do. Is there any retina specialist in india? Or I should replant lens. thanks in advance .please reply soon.
I am a 23 year old male, and I am using spectacles for the last 12 years for the cause of short sight, currently my lens power is around 5, now, I wish to remove my specs completely from my life, is it possible with a surgery.
Sir actually I wanna know that what is the procedure for permanent hair removal and sir if anyone has lost eye retina then he will come back vision for any process if it is possible than tell me fastly I am waiting for this.
What will be the cheapest cost of Avastin injection for AMD as my father has been diagnosed with that in 1 eye.
Hi I have cholesterol. Tremor in hand, gas, eye irritation, can not look in bright light, sound in ear.
When I watch movies water fall from my eyes and problem to visible well. Is this due to my lens problem.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.