Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. InaraYour feedback matters!
I been suffering from nasal polyps and sinusitis for years. Is there anyways I could get rid of this.
Hello sir my age is 21 and I am facing hair full and psoriasis how to take complete treatment and which place.
My mother feel Vibrating sounds in her Ears. And she can't listen properly. Is there any medicine or we have to buy a machine for listening properly.
Hello Doctors, I consulted a homeopathy doctor for trembling / shaking of legs & hands. He gave me tranquil tablets - SBL are they good for the my condition. Thanks
My wife is in job, she is working 10 hour every day but she looks very tired she feels pain in both legs headache she feels very week. So what I do?
Heavy pain or burn during urination and stomach Problems like food digesting very late and feeling weakness always.
I am 27 years boy having cold every time? When I ate medicine for cold for 3 days I got fissures in my anal region pls help me.
Hi sir, I want to know how increase Hard erection with natural way or medicine. Mere penis me erection to aata hai but jab mai penis ko partner ke private part me push krta hu to erection loose ho jata hai jis se mai bahut presaan hu. Please suggest me any aayurvedic medicine or natural way to resolve this type of problem.
I am getting some sounds from my ear when I am chewing. And also having little bit pain in ear while listening songs with head phone. Some times tooth and ear also paying. How to get rid of it.
I am 27 year old I have been suffer from my stomach problem I had suffering from gas problem and lose motion when I drink tea in morning my whole day lost, I can, t work those day, my stomach got pain, what to do for this?
I have slight body ache and cold since today morning. Temperature seems to be normal. What is it ? And what should I do ?
My father is 65 years old. His uric acid has increased 7.9. Could you pls suggest some measures to keep it in check. Also he has high BP. Thanks Javed.
Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? If one takes stress or chronic anxiety Or depression Or confusion, it can cause heart Problem and diabetes at young age?
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.