Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Gopala KrishnanYour feedback matters!
She has stone in kidney and was 8 mm .now the stone is 4 mm and now from some days she is vomiting and suffering from lots of pain .what she do as a first aid. As she lives in out skirts area.
I have to get up atleast three to four times at night time for urination. It becomes difficult to sustain. Sleep is disturbed.
I have urine problem in vain of libido as calcium has blocked and as such I am taking Urimax-capsules is there any side effect? for remove calcium please suggest treatment.
My age is 24 years my problem is frequently went to urine and itching private areas. Also some times white discharge. What is the reason for that and please give me solutions.
I have stone in my kidney (3.4 mm tested a month ago) And I have some irritation and itching in my lower parts and some urine related problems. What should I do now?
My last period on 29 jan and now I have prob of urinate after 10 .10. Mins .i face dis last 3 days. Is this related to pregnancy. I also feel burning sensation during urinate h very little amt of urine is pass.
I am researching surgical options for BPH for my Dad (86cc, 76 years old). He lives in the USA, in Louisiana. His 75 year old surgeon recommends a suprapubic open prostatectomy, but my reading suggests we should explore hole as an option. I've called numerous urologists and have talked to larger.
My mother has urethra stricture Post radio therapy she is 65 years old. What treatments she can take?
My total bilirubin is - 2.13 Direct bilirubin - .33 What precautions I have to take? What is I need to include in my food habit?
I'm 19 years old I have frequent urination and motion problems. I eat a lot and drink water more. But I have an extreme body heat. And if I masturbate this problem increases so I quited masturbate but even now these problems are there even body pain. Sex controls frequent urine? And tell me how to overcome this. This problem is for past two years. There Is no sugar or urine infection I tested. Does a regular inter course solve this? And my body heat is high, motion (often after I eat) urine (always after a water break) these are frequently. Does regular inter course decrease my body heat and control urine? Or I should reduce the quantity of food and water? What right should be done to overcome this?
I have stone in left and right kidney and I take so many medicines but the condition is same. please tell the remedy.
Did smell in urine after sexual intercourse meant pregnancy. If not what are the reasons behind urine's odour. Is it any harm of having sex in normal health.
I am a newly married since 4months. Due in our sex I really can't bear the pain in my vagina. And my husband don't nk how long it need to insert? And after inserting it pain like hell. I can't release urine also for one or two days please suggest any cream or lubricants?
Is it safe to eat papaya regularly because I read in some news paper that eating regularly papaya cause harmful effect on body and causes different serious problems like kidney stone etc. Pls help me out and if causes any problem then pls suggest me alternative of it because I consume it for constipation. Thanks.
What to do for liver, kidney, intestinal detoxification? How to cure and where? Kindly refer if any person in Coimbatore.
I am 23 years old .i am suffering from UTI and tried numerous medicines but soo far found no relief. There is a kind of itching in my urinary tract. I tested my urine many times bt it is goid. I dnt kno wt to do nw. Plzzz help me regarding it.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.