Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 25 years old. I am having continues problem of itching in vagina and also had yellow discharge problem. What should I do?
I have sensitive in teeth and I used sensodine toothpaste but I'm not feeling comfortable to take sensodine toothpaste. What should I do.
I am a 57 yrs old guy, having back ache since last 10 - 12 yrs. It hurts at the middle of the back (L3- L4) Even for sitting more than 15 mins. I get severe pain at the back. Also while doing morning walk, after walking for 15 mins. I get sciatica pain in the right leg. This pain goes immediately after doing stretching and bending. Again I can walk for another 15 mins. Pl. Advise what should I do. How this pain will go.
Dear sir /mam I am 26 year old guy my hair is long sir my hair is dry and I get problem while coming wen my hair get dry then it's very difficult to com please tell wat is solution why it's become rough and dry wat is solution.
I am 30 years old I have a severe backache starts from neck shoulders till lower back. I had my c-sec an year back. Also, I am vit D deficient I have taken 60k units of Vit D3 once in a week for 3 months but the pain in my feet is still there.
My neck is paining from two days. There is also problem in movement. Please tell me that what should I do.
I am 28 years, Whenever I get erection my knee starts pain (cramps) , I go to many doctors they all say that its not possible, there is no link between knee and erection. But I am facing this from eight months Either any blood supply problem or any muscles or ligaments connection which create pain during erection, I do not know but its not psychological. Any test I require to diagnose my problem, please help.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.