Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girija Subramanian
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girija SubramanianYour feedback matters!
Hi, I eat raw rice Is there any problem in pregnancy? Which time is correct time in sexual period in pregnancy and what should we eat in time of pregnancy.
I recently went to massage therapist on april 12th 2018. In middle I pressed her boobs and nipples, I felt few drops of milk in my hand and then milk came in contact with hangnail on my finger with no bleeding. Her HIV status is negative one and half month back, now I am worrying a lot because from very next day I saw symptoms like diarrhea and lot of body pains but I am unable to figure it out whether these pains are due to massage or due to virus. Total symptoms I have seen as of now are only, little sore throat, diarrhea and the body pains and easily infection even. Please do help me it is worrying me a lot.
I rubbed my pennis on my gf pussy for 2 mins but im not sure that there is a precum on the top my pennis. I used to masturbate everyday at least once since 7 months. What is the chances of getting pregnancy of girl friend.
Is it OK to have vaginal infection more than two years and is it easily treatable? I am 23 years old and having pain in abdomen with some discharge Urine color is yellow and bad smell in morning time.
My ovulation report hai 3 mature follicle ine follicle rupture on 14 day so pregnancy chance is their.please help
As my wife getting 4-5 days early than before the period date. In this situation, how do we know when the egg is released from ovulation. Please advise the symptoms when the egg is released.
A bad habit could range from smoking or drinking to knuckle breaking or nail biting. A bad habit is one that causes or is likely to cause you or the others in your life, harm. Here are eight steps that can help you break your bad habit:
- Try to understand your habit: The most important thing to break a bad habit is to know it first. In case that some habit is hurting you then you certainly need to let go of it. You initially need to set your mind about bringing an end to that habit. It is also important to understand how this habit of yours is hurting you or the ones around you.
- Change your thinking: Even when we get to know we have some unfortunate habit, more often than not we are not prepared to separate it since we have practised that habit since a long time and it is by all accounts intense to break that one. We have to change our reasoning about the habit and take a look at it in negative viewpoints since a thing having negative perspectives will be simpler to quit.
- Begin small: In case that you have a negative behaviour pattern since quite a while then go slow to break it down in light of the fact that a bad habit is hard to separate at once. Try not to attempt to do everything at once since you would not have the capacity to do as such.
- Make tiny improvements: Try not to make extreme improvements to your habit since it is your habit and it will some way or another takes its time to break. Rather make little improvements with the goal that it will not aggravate you and soon you will encounter a noteworthy change in your behaviour and afterwards you will separate the habit totally on a more lasting basis.
- Change your environment: A few habits are built because of the environment we live in. The steady surrounding makes us construct that habit in a manner that it gets stronger day by day. So in case that you understand that some negative behaviour patterns have overtaken your life and are not going down, attempt to change your surroundings.
- Keep a check: Simply going ahead to bring an end to any habit will not give you appropriate results. Keeping a survey helps you in checking on how much of your bad habit you have defeated and how far you are from breaking it completely.
- Reward yourself: Offer yourself a reward each time you see that you have stopped behaving in a certain way, or practising a certain habit. This goes a long way in motivating the individual to strive towards that end goal of breaking the habit completely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!