Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girija Subramanian
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girija SubramanianYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year, I had thyroid problem due to which I have gained 76 KGs. I trying to conceive but no result. My doctor suggested to immediately loose atleast 5kg weight to have healthy pregnancy. Can you please suggest.
My friend is 19 week pregnant on this Thursday she went for level 2 ultrasound but in the ultrasound report there is one line mentioned i.e. There is echogenic focus seen in the left ventricle when she consulted with her gynecologist she told it is normal most of the report of level 2 has same line and she wrote some test like torch, quadruple test and echocardiography. She is depressed is there any serious issue does she continue her pregnancy or go for operation she is almost gone in depressed situation. Please suggest in proper manner. Either continue pregnancy or operate or is there any serious issue Because there is no prenatal history for heart issue it will first baby for her.
How Does Sexual Dysfunction Affect Women?
* Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
If my wife is injected with sperm injection how many hours should she take rest and will that work be done successful and can she become a pregnant will there be any harm to baby and after how many days she can become conceive.Please tell.
All the food you consume throughout the day including salad dressing and cereals have sugar in disguised forms. Health practitioners have cited sugar to be the number one concern in the list of unhealthy food items. Cutting out sugar from your meals completely can prove to have amazing benefits for your body.
Here is what cutting out sugar from your daily diet can do for your body and health:
- A healthier heart: Eliminating sugar completely from your daily diet ensures a healthy heart and lesser cardiac problems and complications as the sugar causes a hike in the insulin levels. The spiked insulin can cause complications in the nervous system and cause blood pressure to rise which increases the chances of suffering from a stroke.
- Battling obesity: One of the best outcomes of cutting out sugar from your diet is losing weight. People who consume foods rich in sugar are prone to obesity as sugar gets converted into fat in the body. Once you start eating foods which are devoid of sugar, you’ll start observing a remarkable difference in your weight.
- Helps in avoiding bad cholesterol: People who consume too much sugar usually have low levels of good cholesterol and higher levels of bad cholesterol because of the accumulation of triglycerides and blood fats. Bad cholesterol creates blockages in the arteries and blood vessels which cause heart diseases.
- Lowers depression: The brain depends on a supply of chemicals such as glucose and insulin in order to function. However, when an excessive supply of glucose (sugar) is provided to the brain, insulin allows the sugar to enter the cells which can lead to constant sugar spikes in the brain. A sugar spike can cause your brain to become immune to glucose which makes it less effective, thus causing depression and anxiety. Thus, when you completely cut down on sugar, you reduce chances of depression by almost 40%.
- Better oral health: As you might have heard, sugar causes the enamel decay which can cause serious oral problems. Other than cavities, sugar can give you bad breath which is why you need to cut it out from your daily diet completely. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!