Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gin Geba KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from piles problem from last 8 year, it is kind of muscles that block my anus and faces problem, there is no bleeding and pain. But now having problem when I continuously seat for study for 8-10 hrs. It feel a soft pain.
In my right hand thumb finger skin are cracked and not healing for a month's time. I don't have diabetes.
Hello doctor. My age is 21. I have pain in my left breast since 7-8 days. Pehle bhi pain hua hai lekin wo bas 1 din he rahta tha. hamesha esa hota he rehta tha bas 1 din. Mujhe lagta tha ki heart me pain hai. Gastric problem hogi isliye jyada dhani ni diya par abhi feel ho raha h ki problem breast me hai. Thoda sa bhi left breast me pressure pad raha hai ya kuch touch ho raha hai toh pain ho raha hai. What should I do. Is this symptom of breast cancer. Should I consult a doctor. Please give some advice.
Hi I am 23 years old girl. I have too much etching on my face. When I go outside in afternoon I feel to much itching and burning on my face. What should I do? I do not use any sunscreen yet. Tell me if any good medicine any cream or gel or any sunscreen for this.
I got married in November. After my marriage my periods was normal. But since February I am not having proper periods. It's like spotting for two days only. My husband is not in india since Feb. Firstly I thought I am pregnant but I was not. So what should I do for regular and proper periods.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.
I've dark circles but suddenly the one under my left eye became shorter in size than the one under right eye! Is it because of sleeping on just one side or something? May be the reason behind dark circles is that I hardly drink a litre of water per day! But one small n one large! I can't get the logic behind this! Please suggest me something.
I have a dark spots black head my face I have a oily skin so how reduce my dark spot I want one tone skin or baby soft skin. What should I do.
Im male 20 years completed. I had very white skin 9 years before and now I turned into black now. Please help me is any soaps available to solve my problem or give me any suggestion to get white skin.
I'AM 26 YEARS OLD, MALE. I HAVE PIMPLE MARKS ON FACE AS WELL AS STILL NOW AGAIN GETTING ACNE PIMPLE ON FACE LITTLE BIT AND PAST ONE MONTH ON WARDS I'M GETTING RED PIMPLE ON CHEST AND BODY i. E. TILL TRUNK PART. HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
I have dark circles under the eyes please tell some medicines which help in removing these dark circles permanently. Thank you in advance.
I gets red blinded in full body. I take medicine daily. But if I forget to take. On very next day full body gets red. So please consult.
Hi I am 22 year male my neck is very dark compare to my body color I have tried many home remedies but those doesn't worked for me please prescribe some creams to get rid of dark neck.
Massage Vitamin E with olive oil on upward direction.
Gentle massage with onion juice with honey.
Massage with banana pulp with cream .
You will get wrinkle free glow fresh face daily.
He have white heads and black heads from some years and faces irritation in skin. What should he do?
Dear greetings my younger sister suffering a white spot problem for last 2+ years. She take the homeopathic treatment. So please let me share relevant treatment.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
1. Chemical irritants
2. Past bacterial infection
3. Dysfunctional pelvic floor muscles
4. Sexual abuse
5. Chronic anxiety
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. Or, you can also consult a specialist online.