Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. GangadaranYour feedback matters!
My scalp is always itchy. Tried every shampoo including SHABOO WASH. Doesn't, do any good. Please help.
For past few days, I am finding tears dropping from left eye. I also found that there was small boil on eyelid? what is the reason behind it ? what is the cure ?
I am 23 year old man. I am continuously loosing my eyesight. How to regain my lost eyesight. My eyes looks pale and reddish.
Hi my eyes are became red I do not know why its happened ,my mom told me because of over heat like this things are happening I used eye ointment but also it not get cured, getting irritate in my eye areas at night time plzz give me a solution to cure my this thing using home remedies like ayurvedically plzz because I suffered from ulcer too tablets are becoming irritates to my stomach and getting over heat also help me.
I'm 21 years old female had head ache paining from right eyebrow to head. I can't face sun my eyes gets so small if I go to sun.
I got eye lasik laser before 1 year. Now my eyes are itchy . Sometimes it feel red like tomato after itchy. What is solution ?
Recently we found keratonous in her right eye. As per doctor information there is no reduction of eye sight, only stop the progression of keratonous. But we want to remove the sight also. Help me out from this.
My husband aged 33 having headache on &off since 4.5 yrs. During headache, used to take migranil or vasograin. Sometimes pain subsides and at times it won't. But now days not taking any medicines. Usually his headache starts in Saturdays and Sundays. Provoked by sunlight, reading in dim light, any cool drinks, mental or physical exertion. Headache is mild and subsides within few hours at times but mostly it may last for two days disturbing routine, sometimes pain severe too. Getting frequent episodes in summer even in midweek too. Pain felt in right side of head in forehead radiates to occipital felt in eyes also. Tenderness seen behind ears. Few occasion has nausea, no associated giddiness vomiting blurred vision. His mother had headaches in her younger age. We have neither consulted any Dr. nor taken any investigations for this. Now I'm worried if it could be anything serious. Please help.
Dear sir/mam, my husband is using beta cap plus for eye pain. From past 7 days now he is facing side effects like sleepiness, head ache and body pain. please suggest me how to over come that sir.
Which eye drop is best for cataracts in eye? I use ciplox aqau tear. But now company stop manufactured this eye drop. So can you suggest some eye drop related to this.
I have pain in my right eye and water comes out if looks at something seriously please suggest me some remedies.
I have red eye within 2 days ago that problems is appear for 3days. Please choose the sutabile medicine.
Respected sir I just getting pain on belly one side actually I just working in software line I have to do my computer work more than 9 hours its make me eye problems and back problem. I get pain one side belly. Why I just get that type pain. Is this any symptoms. Kindly help me.
I am 19 year old My eye is itching from last 6 day and now from last 3 days eye color is red what to do?
I am software engineer. After the office hours there is paining in my forehead and my eyes burns at night. Tears also come out of eyes times? Do I need to check number of glasses? How to relax eyes while working on computer.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.