Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G.Sai RamananYour feedback matters!
I masturbate 1 time a day. Sometimes 2 times byt very rare. Is there anyway to control it. Any remedies to stop it?
I am 25 years old I am having heavy snoring problem while sleeping though changed my sleeping position also it doesn't effected it please suggest me remedy for it.
I am 33 years of age. I am a diabetic since 5-6 years. I am having irritation on the inside skin of my penis. There is redness and also red small pimples which create roughness. I was advised allergic first n later fluconazole 150 mg. I have taken many times but the infection goes n comes back again n again. Please advice. than.
Dear Doctor, Me and my girlfriends are planning for an intercourse. My girlfriend is a virgin and this is the 1st time for both of us. So I have 2 doubts. Please advice 1. I heard there will be bleeding for girl at 1st sex if we do will it need any treatment. Will it cause any physical problem. 2. I'm going to use condom, I heard there are some possibility of pregnancy due to damage of condom or tearing of condom if it happen what can I do please advice.
I am a 18 year old student. I experience extreme neck pain when I study or lower my neck. All symptoms are of service. When I consulted doctor he refused it to be service and gave me some medicines, but it did not help me. Please suggest me what should I do. Please tell me some natural ways to fight it. Thank you.
Sir i am 22 years old and I have a problem in my neck back side its too much pain during study due to which i am not sit continuously for studying so whats the solution of this and my study is important for me.
Dear Doctor, I am 41 years old & suffering allergy from dry cold flu & chock my nose during rainy seasons since 2013, I am taking regular medicine like Citrizine & other, after that feel some relaxation & after some week the same problems is occur. Hence please guide us some best medicine for permanent solution. I am having sugar disease too since last year 2014 & my details are as under, Fasting 95-105 PP after meal- 97-115 taking regular medicine in only morning time before breakfast GLYCIPHAGE (METFORMIN Hydro chloride I. P. 0.5 g as per Dr. Prescription. Now I want to tell you after take this medicine my head is light paining since some days. Please Guide us in the same too. Thanks & Regards.
Five months back I have surgery for appendicitis. Now these days some stumak pain again. Why you solve the problem?
Hello I have two kids one is of 4 year & one is of 5 year both are so weak looking like 2-3 years kid .what can I do for internal strongness of them? Even they do not eat food properly.Please tell sir.
Sir I am 24 and my weight is 42 since I was 12 I am regularly masturbating I can't make control on my desire now I feeling weakness I read about chandraprabha vati and start using it but not help I am facing premature ejaculate and erecting problem, help me with any uncostly way I am students and cannot get much money.
My period is one month late, I heaving sex with my boy friend with condom , what about your thought , and said me the medicine that help me to earlier periods.Please tell.
I have body pain and also headache with little bit cold and my eyes is also like burning what should I do for this?
I have problem at a genital region just like ringworm I have used the fourderm it's quiet good but I have not been totally satisfied with it so what should I do to get fully get rid of problem.
hello. I'm Azad I'm a student there a lot of exam stress on me. Due which I have severe pain in my head n in my back. Pls help me.
My aunt is 35 years old nd have an allergy in both eyes? She diagnosed with this allergy in every year (both summer nd winter season). How can she be overcome with this allergy.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.