Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.JothivelYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 39 years old, Mujhe 6 years se pigmentation ki problem h mene bohot ilaz karwai but koi result ni nikla wo badta hi ja rha h, me H H lite cream bhi use ker rhi hu Doctor ne recommend kiya h to or sang-pure liquid bhi pi rhi hu but no result, so plese mujhe Kuch sahi treatment digiye or ye btaiye ki ye problem khatam ho sakti h ki ni.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My hands are dark and fully tanned where their is no relation between hands and face I want to know what is the home remedy to make them fair.
My skin colour over the joints such as knees and elbow are darker shades which seems to fade away a little during winter. So my question is is it due to some deficiency in diet? If so then how can I make up for it?
Hi I got black a patch on my face on right and left side on my face. I thought it will go but still it's not going. Can you suggest how it will get cure.
Hello, Yesterday night I came from goa and I got sun tan on my face legs and on hands. How can I remove tan within 7 days. Please suggest me to remove tan of my face, legs n hands.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
I migrated from India to Saudi Arabia & found skin itching problem initially. Then after continuous use of coconut oil & good moisturiser, my issue got resolved upto 95%. Still sometimes this itching starts in legs & hair in genital parts also. Shall I go for medication now. Also please recommend a suitable ointment to get rid of these.
Two months ago I was badly injured in the in an accident please tell me the solution of removing my rashes who are in my left leg?
I'm suffering from eczema skin disease, red rashes on my entire body And also under treatment. What are the foods I should strictly avoid?
I am 59. Taking 750ml lukewarm water along with lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey early in the morning regularly. Is it alright at this age even in summer days? Furthermore, I have long been suffering from prostatic for last about 4-5 years. For the last one month, according to the advice of a good Doctor of Ayurveda, I have been taking (1) Himplasia-2tabs-twice daily, (2) Kachnar guggulu-3tabs-twice daily and (3) Guksharadi guggulu-3tabs-twice daily and feeling unique benefits so far. Are these Ayurvedic medicines dependable to be totally cured of the prostatic? How long am I to continue with these medicines. Please suggest.
I have a birth mark in my eyes. So it is possible that it can be removed by some technology. Or it can be not seen by someone. So please jus tel as soon as possible.
Hi ma'am ,how to get glow at my face in a simple manner, I wanna look glamorous, please I need proper answer.
2.Keep your hair from falling on the face or forehead.
3.Avoid the use of make-up; try to let the pores breathe.
4.Don’t squeeze or pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured and causes the sebum and bacteria spread.
5.Don’t wash your face more than twice because the more we wash the sebaceous glands become more active and produce more sebum.
Im 22 years guy and my problem is my right side of the face is not symmetrical it seems lower. Is there any treatments which can revert my face to normal. Along with that there is very less facial hair on my face Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
Beauty is something which is a lot more than just skin deep. However, that really does not mean that adequate care is not taken for a person’s skin. So what does that mean when it comes to what a person has to do?
Quite a few things, as a matter of fact!
- To start with, a person who is interested in making sure that his or her skin is clear should focus on making sure that the diet he or she is following does everything that is beneficial for the skin.
- There are quite a few foods which do go a pretty long way in making sure that the skin stays healthy. Foods which are rich in Vitamin C are good to have in order to be able to achieve this purpose.
- When a person eats, he or she should make an effort to maximise the diversity on his or her plate. This can take the form of a range of vegetables or fruits. To make good use of an example, carrots are great. All a person needs to do in order to harness their beneficial effects is to just cut them up and mix it with other vegetables and make it a salad.
Everyday foods for great skin!
- Spinach and swiss chard are also some good options to incorporate in a meal. If a person does not like the taste of spinach, pumpkin does serve to be a reasonable replacement.
- Out of all the different types of fats there are, Omega-3 fats are the best and some fats can cause a lot of trouble to the skin. Fish are quite high in omega 3 fats and this is a great dietary option to reduce the adverse impact which is had on the skin as a result of too much exposure to the sun. If a person happens to be vegetarian, some other good options would be in the form of walnuts and ground flaxseed.
- Rather than eating processed foods, it is better to eat foods which are whole in nature as they can do a lot of good for skin of the person. Yogurt, nuts, and multigrain breads are good options which fall under the whole foods category.
All in all, as long as a person is careful about the foods that he consumes, there is really no reason at all as to why his or her skin cannot be in perfect health.