Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.JothivelYour feedback matters!
My face getting tan and blackheads are coming more on my face. Can you tell me a solution for this problem.
I am 19 year old. My problem is regarding face and colour. From past few months, I do not know why ? My face is having different complexions like some areas it will be white and other parts it will be black. I becoming black day by day. Please can you prescribe me in natural way. How to cure this problem.
Sir. My face is very oily. And its leading to pimples. I hv tried many facewash and soaps bt it didnt work. Sir how can stop this?
Dark circles under eye and it's growing day by day. I checked my haemoglobin report is 13gm/dl. Pls suggest what to do.
I am a patient of Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, Knee joint Pain, Severe Constipation besides enlargement of Prostate Gland. First of all I want remedy for constipation and knee pain.Please tell.
Hi doctor I am rinki I am 25 year old girl and I have dark circles problem since last year please tell me home remedies.
I have black spot as well as pimple on my back. I use scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.
I want the complete treatment for white patches (leukoderma) as I have so many white patches on different parts of my body.
I have a white scars on my face as well on my hand and sometimes it starts itching also what should I do now.
I am 28 years old and my skin is highly sensitive one, I have kind of permanent dark patches on my fore head and on some parts of face (must be due to Sun) I tried using curd turmeric face pack but it has further worsened by situation, now skin is more black and have noticed some wrinkles.
•Put some honey on a piece of lemon and rub it gently on your face, neck, hands and legs. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this once or twice a week.
•Alternatively, dilute lemon juice with an equal amount of rose water or vitamin E oil and apply it on your skin. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. Follow this remedy a few times a week.
•Also, drink a glass of lemon water twice daily to keep your skin beautiful from within.
I have a black spot on my back and I use scar removal cream but its not effective. Give me a good suggestion.
It is very important to keep the essential oils of your skin intact. Use warm water for bathing to preserve those oils because hot water will make your skin devoid of those oils and leave it dry.