Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Elambaradhi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ElambaradhiYour feedback matters!
It was my first day at gym, And during exercise I felt dizziness and vomiting. Is it normal or should I do a checkup.
I am 23 years old, a hardworking and takes work pressure easily, I have to do my job with smartphone and laptop working near about 8 hours in a day regularly. I take it easily. But now a days I feel dizziness little bit, sometimes.Is it related to my work, which I have done in laptop and smartphone? Please help me what should I do?
I have been diagnosed to have meniers disease. What. What precautions should I take during its treatment.
Hello everyone, My name is Sundeep Singh from Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat. I am a chronic patient of Sinusitis allergy disease. It becomes more obvious in between Aug- Jan. Rest year is fine. I have undergone FESS surgery in Jan'2005. Disease is prevailing since 16-18 years. Currently, I have undergone Ayurvedic treatment for few days, but I was unable to continue since I suffered from Severe Typhoid since past 25 days. I want to get rid of this disease permanently. Can anyone update me whether it is completely Removable. Symptoms are :- Running nose, Running eyes, Coughing, Continuous sneezing & Coughing in morning, Itching in eyes, sometime breathing problem, Blockage of 1 side nostril in night etc. I would appreciate good replies & would consult further, if really it's completely curable. Awaiting feedback, Regards, Sundeep.
Your hearing is one of the most important functions your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reasons is age, as the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well. Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sounds that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chances of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to stop smoking if you are a smoker, and try to stop consuming second hand smoke if you are not a smoker.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton bud. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing. Patient should go to doctor to get it cleaned. Mobile phone use should be restricted.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation. Doctor can also prescribe some nerve vitamins to minimise damage to hearing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!