Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Elambaradhi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ElambaradhiYour feedback matters!
I'm 26 years old female. Since few days I'm feeling as if something is stuck in my throat. Initially I was having acidity. And this globus feeling. So the Dr. gave me peptard D for 10 days. Acidity is reduced but that feeling is still there. There is not any other symptoms. I'm worried.
I have a problem of phlegmy throat. I feel phlegm throughout the year and have to go several times to spit it . What should I do?
Mere gale mai kuch hai andar ke taraf, thora dard v hai, kaan ke piche bhi dard hai, muh mai kuc swad nahi lage, dry dry lagta hai,
50 yrs old my sister has severe nasal allergy in spite of medications. In the morning. Does any matteress available for allergy persons?
I have ethmoid, maxillary and frontal sinus problem. My eyes are fine. No problem with vision. But my left eye started paining since yesterday. I want to know cause and cure.
Suggest me some remedies for my bulbous nose which look awkward and I often have oil secretion in nose how to completely get rid of this.
Please suggest medicine for cover hole in ear drum. White discharge is coming out of ear. Doctor said there is hole.
I am shifted from one state to another after marriage and every I get throat infection. What is the cause and treatment?
I'm 36 years old diabetic man having cough problems 3-4 times a year. It starts with sore throat and continue with heavy cough and didn't get running nose. Every time I used to take a prescription of antibiotics plus erthryomicin. Now this is too effective. It seems all cough is sticked inside me. Very low amounts of cough comes outside. Tell me any effective medicine course to come out of this problem.
Today an ent specialist confirmed that I am having a ruptured or perforated eardrum, he also has given some medicines. "What I want to know is that do ruptured or perforated eardrum heal fully or not, or would I suffer any hearing loss after healing"
I have sinus problem and I have breathing problem. So I met doctor and he prescribed me some medicine and after taking tablets for one week some type of sound started from my ears then I asked my doctor about that but he told me it will be reduce within 15 days but im waited for 3 months but there is no change. I have hearing problem My right ear 78% & Left ear 40%.Doctor suggested me to take surgery for sinus. Im not able to sleep at night times due to breathing problem and sounds inside the ear. Im getting irritation regularly due to this sounds. Kindly suggest me the better option.
My doctor says that I am suffering from hypertrophy in nose. And he says that extra part has to burn by operation. What should I do?
Sir meri patni ki umar 30 years hai. Pichhale 2 saalo se usake gale me garmiyon ke mausam start hote hi khich khicha hat hone lagti hai .ye silsila poore char mahine jab tak thandi na aa jaye chalta raha hai. Antibiotic medicine se aaram to milta hai. Par dawa chhod dene ke bad phir gale ka fasana start ho jata hai. Yeh April se July tak chalta hai. Phir sardi me normal ho jata hai. Dawa bahut kar liya. Gale me khichkhichat ke saath caught bhi aata hai. Kuchh upay bataye.
My son is of 2 years. He has throat problem. We didn't given any other thing beside milk n cereals. Then after he have throat problem. Medicines given are cefixime, azithromycin, advent forte, clarithromycin. Then after he had the problem after every 20 days. What I have to do.
My friend has excess of pimple problems And also have heat due to which blood ooses from his nose also his skin gets dried fastly please help me to cure him.
I am 23 years old. from past 10-15 days I am suffering from dizziness in the head. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. When I try to study I am not able to memorize things. And also I have noticed that I oftenly forget things to do. Please tell me what to do. Also I am feeling weakness in my body.
In my right side ear some time water is coming out and some time listening to low so what should I do.
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.