Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Diviney Mary ChandraYour feedback matters!
Hi. My father (59 yrs) is having breathing problem since past few years. The problem get worse after he gets up from sleep in the morning and that continues till 10 in the morning. One thing has been noticed is that if he remains awaken whole night then the problem doesn't arise. It arises only when he wakes up in the morning. Please suggest some ways to cure this problem. Also suggest which field of doctor should I consult for curing this.
She is suffering from chickenpox and in few days exams comes so is any medicine which work fast to finish this chickenpox. Please reply fast.
How can I improve my digestion system? Because I think I don't even eat too heavy diet but I have glutton how?
Hello doctor I am Vijay I am 30 yes old man and I have suffering from fever last 7 days so what should I do.
Shall I go for stem cell preservation of my son. A company is offering to preserve it by extracting his milk tooth and preserve it for 21 years. They also says it ll help in curing any chronic disease for even for patents. How much ll it help?
I am 24 year old man and I always feel tired and fatigue even also when I am not doing any work. What should I do? Please help me!
What is the cause of fistula? I have it since more than ten years. I don't remember how I got it? It troubles me more in summer hot climate. Is there a natural way to ease its pain. Thanks.
I am 44 years diabetic last 5 years fasting 165 and pp 190 I take medicine zomelis m 50/500 mg please changed my medicine as cheap as effective. Thnx.
Hi I am 35 years old my problem is from last 2 years my penis becoming too smaller so what the treatment is better. Please advise.
Hello. On next week I'm going to sex with my girlfriend. Over mustrubtion I have premature ejaculation problem in penis before intercourse it get discharge. Please mention me good table which I take 1 hour before from intercourse at least I want to intercourse 5 to 10 mins continues.
I am 48 years old, suffering from left shoulder and left hand pain for past 5 to 10 days. I am already having diabetic & BP. Diabetic is showing 280 after meals. I am using Painkiller, movon-p Tablets. It gives only some relief. What to do?
Hi doctors Actually I have very worrying about my diseases due to my weak penis size. It's very small at the normal moment size became 2.5 inch weadt is very thin so please suggest any oil or ayurvedic medicine which increase my size and doing it tight. please give me some medicine.
My baby is 7 months old. On the time of birth pediatric cardiologist told he had small asd and vsd in heart and after some dys automatically closed. My baby is healthy and active and how to know is that holes are closed please help me. Any symptoms.
Getting good sleep is important in maintaining health. There are several things that you can do to promote good sleep, and ultimately Get Better Sleep.
What is sleep hygiene?
Sleep hygiene is defined as behaviors that one can do to help promote good sleep using behavioral interventions.
Sleep hygiene tips:
Maintain a regular sleep routine
- Go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time. Ideally, your schedule will remain the same (+/- 20 minutes) every night of the week.
Avoid naps if possible
- Naps decrease the ‘Sleep Debt’ that is so necessary for easy sleep onset.
- Each of us needs a certain amount of sleep per 24-hour period. We need that amount, and we don’t need more than that.
- When we take naps, it decreases the amount of sleep that we need the next night – which may cause sleep fragmentation and difficulty initiating sleep, and may lead to insomnia.
Don’t stay in bed awake for more than 5-10 minutes.
- If you find your mind racing, or worrying about not being able to sleep during the middle of the night, get out of bed, and sit in a chair in the dark. Do your mind racing in the chair until you are sleepy, then return to bed. No TV or internet during these periods! That will just stimulate you more than desired.
- If this happens several times during the night, that is OK. Just maintain your regular wake time, and try to avoid naps.
Don’t watch TV or read in bed.
- When you watch TV or read in bed, you associate the bed with wakefulness.
- The bed is reserved for two things – sleep and hanky panky.
Drink caffeinated drinks with caution
- The effects of caffeine may last for several hours after ingestion. Caffeine can fragment sleep, and cause difficulty initiating sleep. If you drink caffeine, use it only before noon.
- Remember that soda and tea contain caffeine as well.
Avoid inappropriate substances that interfere with sleep
- Cigarettes, alcohol, and over-the-counter medications may cause fragmented sleep.
- Exercise before 2 pm every day. Exercise promotes continuous sleep.
- Avoid rigorous exercise before bedtime. Rigorous exercise circulates endorphins into the body which may cause difficulty initiating sleep
- Have a quiet, comfortable bedroom
- Set your bedroom thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Generally, a little cooler is better than a little warmer.
- Turn off the TV and other extraneous noise that may disrupt sleep.
- Background ‘white noise’ like a fan is OK.
- If your pets awaken you, keep them outside the bedroom.
- Your bedroom should be dark. Turn off bright lights.
- Have a comfortable mattress.
If you are a ‘clock watcher’ at night, hide the clock.
Have a comfortable pre-bedtime routine
- A warm bath, shower
- Meditation, or quiet time