Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. DhanasekarYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! And tell me some more medical facts about that problem.
I am unable to bear weight on my healed ankle fracture (fracture four years ago). Climbing stairs is a problem. I get pain inside my bone, sharp stabbing pain. There is a burning sensation inside the bone. This stabbing pain stays for a week or so with no movement and goes away after a week of rest but returns when I climb stairs (put weight on the ankle). The bone is feeling sore all the time. Please advise.(The X-ray and MRI reports are normal).
My age is 35 years. I am not a sugar patient. I do not have bp. I use to smoke, I use to take alcohol also. From 15 days there is some erection problem. I am married I do not have any illegal relations. We use to enjoy sex regularly from last 12 years. Now I am not even getting any interested towards sex. Please advise me.
I have headache for my yesterday and due to this I am not able to study sir give me some suggestions to resolve this for this I will be very thankful for you.
I am having pcod and taking ovral r and diamet sr 500 from last 4 months and now I am taking dronis r 20 mg and diamet sr 500 mg. I hav to continue this for next 5 months as per gyno's suggestion. Is this related to pcod and in how many time pcod can be cured.
Now send tanning straight home this summer with a few easy home remedies:
- Egg whites and honey are just excellent to get rid of that tan
- Fuller earth(Multani Mitti) and rose water is a quick and easy way to cleanse the skin
- Potato juice with lemon works as a perfect de-tan pack
- Easily available Aloe Vera gel is another good option for a damaged or tanned skin
- Gram Flour paste on the affected area for 20 minutes and twice a week does wonder for a tanned skin
So, go on and enjoy the sun without being worried about your skin being damaged.
I am 54 and suffering from diabetes. I have a very active life style that includes walking stairs, doing physical exertion n activity, regular walks, yoga with 72 kgs weight since last 20 yrs. Weight is down to 66 and I am following healthy food, no sugar diet. I want to pursue long distance running like half marathon or 10000 metres. Can you help?
Sir, I am 44 years old. I am suffering from GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflex disease) for the past 6 years. I consulted various Gastroenterologist in Puducherry as well as Chennai. Endoscopy was done in twice resulting with Gastritis. Doctors recommended pantoprazole / Rabroprozole tablets in various forms and advised to take life long medicines otherwise recommended for laparoscopy surgery in Esophagus tract. Even continue medication as advised I didn't get remedy till date. Please advise medications in Siddha / Ayurveda.
I an 60 old male, sugar under control, no BP. Doing daily physical exercises and weight lifting 25 kg. Not feeling strain. Dumbleton practising with 15 pounds. Home exercise cycling doing. Is it advisable to do the above at 60 age. I am vegetarian and consuming food to my best satisfaction. Night 300 ml milk and after meal one banana. Advise to continue or otherwise any suggestions.
I am a 31 year old married person my wife is a housewife I am not enjoying my sex life as the ejaculation happens within a moment I enter the penis in the vagina. I have been masturbating since 12 years may be this problem raised because of that and still the masturbating is continuing. Can I get rid of this problem and have a joyful life.
I am 29 years old male, till date doesn't have sex, now I got married, but now I am unable to do sex. Reason is my pennies is not getting strong to do sex if it get strong, will eject the sperm mean time.
My sonj live in rajkot is 12 year old have a problem in breathing and chest pain when I checked from other doctor they given some medicine and treatment but still today from 1 month he is suffer.
I got sugar complaint and I am using insulin 30/70 huminsulin, melmet 500 and amwel 2.5, tellzy rsKindly advice how to come out without medicineRrgardsGOVIND raju.
I am having severe back pain, feeling of vomiting, high BP ,discomfort, high headache, hypertension and my wife noticed inadequate facial expressions from me, yesterday.help me out. Please predict, which disease is this.
Your love life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With passing time, your intimate relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting. Thus, it is even more important that you maintain the passionate side of your life, not just to keep your relation healthy, but also to keep yourself stress free and healthy.
Here are 4 tips which can help you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Try Something New: While you may have heard this advice many a times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for a romantic dinner date.