Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhanasekar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhanasekarYour feedback matters!
I want to do sex for longer time. Can I take vigora100 tablets. And how to take it with water or milk.
Dear mam/sir I frequently have pharantigies and I had gone through many thyroid test and dis tym is been occurred and it is been still there from around 15 days that I can not able to get relief for some sort of time from pharyngitis need to tell I had intimated with a sex worker but I had taken protection I too get tested for HIV result is negative and VDRL too so please make me clear that I m safe or not:(or I jst been infected through weather!
Respected sir/mam, I m 22 years old boy. I have shaky fingers problem from childhood most left hand. Same problem even had my my brother. Shaky even worst when someone seeing task, interview, exam or typing. I getting lot of fear for future. Please help me.
Dear sir, I'm not speak English properly I'm asking you hindi , 13 July subah 10 baje ko heart attack aya jiske bad hum unhe najdiki hospital research center m admit karya jaha ki doctor ne bola ki inhe heart attack aya h inhe icu m admit karna hoga doctor ne bola ki treatment se sahi ho jayega , jab 14 July subah 10 baje patient se mila milkul aram tha maine bat v ki to bole m achchha hu , phir 1 baje 2nd attack a gaya jiske bad unhe ventilator m rakha gaya jiske bad unhe 4 baje hos a gaya doctor se mile to bole ki inka angioplasty karna padega wo v operation k samya ye agar jinda rh jayenge to theek h to phir ye theek ho jayega , rat 10 baje inhe operation room m le gaye jiske bad rat 12 baje wapas icu m la rhe the , doctor ne patient se bole kaka ye log Kon h patient jabab diya ki ye mere 3 bete h aur 1 mere bhatije h itna sunne ke bat doctor khush ho gaye bole yar log operation ke bad 24 hours behosh rahate h lekin ye bol rahe h , doctor ne bole ki ye ab sahi ho jayege , 15 July ko 10 baje sabhi log unse bat ki to sabhi se bat kiye , lekin 5 baje 3 attack a gaya jiske bad unhe hos nhi aya aur Hume unhe khi achchhe hospital me le Jane k mauka nhi mila jisse unka heart transplant ya by pass surgery ho sake , rat 12 baje death ho gaya , Kya reason tha ki bar bar heart attack a rha tha. Please bataye
Hello sir, I have pain in my back head to shoulder from last 1 month. I am 35 years old. Please advise.
Our body is composed of many elements that carry out emotional and physical functions that are usually in sync with one another. It is important for these organs and other elements to be in sync for good health. All nerves are connected to the brain and are responsible for sending important signals throughout your body. Therefore, even one pressed nerve may send you warning signals such as pain to the body. It is advisable not to overlook these signals. Damage from a pressed nerve might be minor or extreme. It might bring about persistent and chronic issues. Therefore, the sooner you get a treatment for nerve compression, the more relieving experience you will have. In a few cases, you cannot reverse the damage caused by a pressed nerve. However, treatment does relieve you from the pain in most cases.
Nerves are the most vulnerable at spots in your body where they go through narrow spaces and have very less tissue to protect them. These are the places they are more likely to get pinched. A number of the causes may include:
- If the nerve is pressed between tissues, for example, your tendon, ligament or bone.
- Nerve compression in your neck or arm may likewise bring pain in zones, for example, your elbow, hand, wrist or fingers.
- Aggravation or weight on a nerve root leaving the spine may bring about neck or low back pain.
- In case a disc tears, it is known as a herniated circle that can put weight on a spinal nerve.
Some of the common symptoms of pinched nerves are:
- Pain in the region of pressure, for example, the neck or low back
- Transmitting pain, for example, sciatica or radicular pain
- Blazing sensation
To what extent you are affected depends on individual to individual. Treatment fluctuates, based upon the seriousness and reason for the pinched nerve. You may find that you benefit from just resting the affected area and by maintaining distance from any exercises that may cause you harm. If side effects endure or torment is serious, it is best to consult a specialist. You may require one or more types of treatment to contract swollen tissue around the nerve.
Treatment may include:
- NSAIDs - Non-steroidal inflammation mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, or naproxen) may diminish swelling & helps in certain situation' but it do not work in most of the time and must be avoided.
- Oral corticosteroids - These are utilized to lessen swelling and agony, used in certain specific situations.
- Opiates - These are utilized for brief periods to lessen extreme pain.
- Co-analgesics - These are the main medicines for nerve pain. Carbamazepine, Pregabalin, Duloxetine etc medicines are best medicines for these situations.
- Interventional Pain Procedures - They are the most cost effective and non invasive methods for pain relief as recommended by the WHO. Your pain will be taken care of by the interventional pain physician or the pain specialist.
- Surgery - Surgery might be required for more serious issues that do not react to different sorts of treatment.