Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dhanasekar


General Physician, Chennai

Dr. Dhanasekar MBBS General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Dhanasekar
Dr. Dhanasekar is one of the best General Physicians in Tondiarpet, Chennai. Doctor is a MBBS . Doctor is currently associated with Arokya Hospital in Tondiarpet, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Dhanasekar on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - -


Book Clinic Appointment

Arokya Hospital

No 13/34, Sundaram Pillai Nagar, Tondiarpet, ChennaiChennai Get Directions

K.F Hospital

No 5, Sarvamangala Nagar,Nanganallur,Landmark:Near Modern School.Chennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dhanasekar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have blood vomiting many time's why it happens and what should i do for cure? Please tell me.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please visit a doctor immediately. If you are having any chronic illness --this could be a acute phase. Take rest do not move.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Daily morning when I get up, I start sneezing and mucous coming through my nose I don't know what to do? Please help me!

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Take lukewarm water throughout the day U can take tablet montair lc once daily if its a chronic condition... Tablet mucinac taken twice daily with water will thin out the mucus and help in its extraction from lungs.. Drink plenty of water ..soups throughout the day
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir type 1 and type 2 diabetes bali female yadi apna blood glucose controle me rakhe to vo kya 70 and 80 years tak jinda rah saktee hai.

Endocrinologist, Srinagar
Type 1or type 2 has to do nothing with age. Age is genetically determined and decided at the time of birth that how many years you will live.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have acidity problem and I am not able to eat properly and of late loosing weight. What should i do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Dear Labrate user, you problem is related to digestion. Acidity is due to over production of acid or due to decreased movement of the digestive system. First stop using things that increases acidity like excess of tea coffee and doing fasting/ empty stomach. Take regular meals even small. The other nothing that is regular motion. If you have constipation that also increases acidity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

ECG report: 800: Sinus Rhythm. 732: Suspect Anterior Myocardial Infarction. 131: Low Voltage (Limb Leads. What is meaning of this diagnosis information. Pl. Guide.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
THis says ther is vascular insufficiency and an attack is possible or already mild attack has occurred
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am regular gym goer from last 3 year please tell me natural and effective best testosterone booster, good testosterone leads easy gains.

MD - General Medicine
Sexologist, Nashik
Bananas, Dark Chocolate, Garlic, Pomegranates, Walnuts, spinach, eggs, Fruit Salad, excessive water, dates,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I take any sex pills for increasing my sex time . I have only 10-15 sex during intercourse. Can I take any Viagra tablet. Please suggest me.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Common side effects of viagra headache, flushing in the face, neck, or chest, upset stomach, indigestion, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, muscular pain or tenderness. Nausea, dizziness, rash, diarrhea serious side effects of viagra change or loss of vision, ringing in ears or hearing loss, chest pain or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, lightheadedness, swelling in the hands, ankles, and feet. Instead of using viagra take homoepathic treatment. You can consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects for any sexual problems.
29 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 48 years old. Now ankle joint sweling and pain for 3 years. Whenever keeping leg downwards i. E. Standing, sitting and walking time it is start swelling and pain. But when leg keeps parallel in bed during sleeping it gets towards normal.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Physiotherapy usually helps any way take paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days you will need other supportive medicines also. It may have to be further investigated you must have x rays of your ankle & feet done. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Married for last 10 years, have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Please advice.

Homeopath, Pune
Certain feelings can interfere with normal sexual function, including feeling nervous about or self-conscious about sex; feeling stressed either at home or at work; or feeling troubled in your current relationship. Dietary insufficiency, hormonal imbalance, anxiety, stress. First we have to rule out the actual cause of your problem. Please give some details in private account.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What will be the main region for ulcer I am getting this problem every month. Can you please suggest me the SOLUTIONS and region.

Master of Clinical Dentistry, Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Dentist, Mumbai
Mouth ulcers have multiple causes including trauma, stress, diet and vitamin deficiencies. Visit a dentist to know the cause and remedy of the ulcers.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old. I feel problems while sleeping after joining medical study course. Is there any solution for increasing sleep?

Diploma in Hospital Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management (P.G.D.H.M), Diploma in Herbal Beauty Therapy & Cosmotology, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Mumbai
Medical course is vast portion to study. Take it lightly and be relaxed. Still if bothers learn rajyoga meditation taught by brahmakumari at nearest available center.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an alergic problem which leads to a lot of sneezing . Last time i consult with doctor and he said that skin/bone inside ur nose is increased. So please provide your opinion to cure it. I heard that even after getting it operated, it start again after 2 3 years.

Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), DNB (ENT)
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Bareilly
Surgery is not at all the treatment for allergy. Increased bone or skin is no where in the scene to cause allergy, it may cause nose block but never sneezing or running nose. Allergy wont b alright even for days after surgery. Treatment for allergy is totally medical.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old, I have stomach pain I tried lot of medicine and consulted with my friends, but still I have same, getting a pain, I will getting a stomach pain for every month sir please help me I am not too fact also I am medium only, and I don't even have a drinking or smoking hobbies sir.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. If you are having recurrent stomach ache, I advice you to do an upper gi endoscopy after consulting gastro enterologist and follow the advice and treatment accordingly 2. Take bland diet, avoid oily/spicy/fried/junk food 3. Consult me for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have chest pain since one year. Doctor prescribed medicine, betalocker and eltroxin. My report a ECG normal. Tsh 6.0.From one year am facing this problem please help me. I have to use tablets all of life.

General Physician, Cuttack
Chest Pain Causes 1.Heart disease 2.Stress, anxiety 3.Lack of exercise 4.sedentary life style 5.Obesity (over weight) 6.Smoking,tobacco and alcohol consumption 7. Excess oily, fatty, cholesterol rich diet, junk food 8. Hyperacidity, musculr pain 9.Heredity and genetic factor Prevention Follow the advice given below 1. Avoid stress and strain 2.Do regular exercise, Yoga, Meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 3 Avoid Alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption. 4. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fatty and junk food 5.Take paracetamol 500 mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain 6. Drink plenty of water and take rest. 7.if you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ECG and consult cardiologist.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having persistent lethargy and aversion to go out. Blood test everything is normal .MRI reveals enlargement of ventricles.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, you are obsessed need to reduce your weight, first. Hypertrophy of left ventricles & obesity might cause the same symptoms including: Shortness of breath, Fatigue,Chest pain, often after exercising. Rapid heartbeats & Dizziness, carrying over weight. Go ,for meditation to reduce your stress as well as weight. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body to eliminate toxins. Go for a walk in the morning to combated fats regulating blood circulation. Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Fucus vasQ-10 drops, thrice with little water. Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I hv never tried masturbation! Should I try now? What will be their benefits. Will it effect on my periods r nt?

Sexologist, Ahmedabad
Hello Masturbation is safe method for self pleasure. It does not harm you nor it changes your periods. Enjoy.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Lucknow
How to avoid from swine flu infection.....Some Ayurvedic medicine for preventive measure..
leaf of tulsi, laung, kali mirch, dalchini, ardarak, haldi, & giloya boil and take as tea 3-4 times in a day..

I have an erection dysfunction and the erection is completely absent. I don't smoke and I don't drink. Im having food on time but still I cannot have an erection, completely absent what kind of injection medication can I take.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
apply pranacharya gopal oil on your penis and give a will strengthen your nerves and erection power will get can take ayurvedic medicines too along with this.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir. Something happened on my foot. But there is no itch feeling. Day by day it is increasing lightly. I am using betnovate-n ointment for that, but it's not getting cured completely. Can you please suggest me what should I do sir. It will be so helpful for me sir. Thanks.

Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), MBBS
Dermatologist, Ranchi
Any small red marks. On your thigh, genital organs, buttock, abdomen, back, finger webs, intense itching at night. If yes then you have some kind of infection. I can help you out with this condition. Consult me if you want? can be cured within 3-4 days., plz upload it's photo
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my penis is curved left side ,I'm very disappointed please give me suggestions.

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Sexologist, Mumbai
For penis: Penis has normal curvatures -- towards left- right- up - down- or may be straight. There is no (tab, cap, powder, oil, pumps, rings, yoga, exercise, etc.) Medicine to make it straight. For better erection & for long time period you may use tab. Pushp dhanva Ras, tab. Manmath Ras & tab. Brihat bangeshwar Ras one each with hot milk for 3-4 months. See the results or after 4 months consult a good sexologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed