Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Deepa Krishnaswamy

General Physician, Chennai

0 at clinic
Dr. Deepa Krishnaswamy General Physician, Chennai
0 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Deepa Krishnaswamy
Dr. Deepa Krishnaswamy is a popular General Physician in Mylapore, Chennai. She is currently associated with Dr. Deepa Krishnaswamy@St.Isabel's Hospital in Mylapore, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Deepa Krishnaswamy on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Book Clinic Appointment

St.Isabel's Hospital

No. 49, Oliver Road, Musiri Subramaniam Road Landmark : Next to Luz ChurchChennai Get Directions
0 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Deepa Krishnaswamy

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 21yrs old and approx from last 9 -10 yrs I am facing the problem of itching as if something bits me and a sort of marks are being formed.

Homeopath, Solan
Hi, please take homeopathic. Medicine apis meliffica 1m 3 doses and next day sulphur 30 twice a day and revert back after 7 days with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is masturbation good or bad 2 times a day for 10 years wat is erect penis length please help in future any problem want to get married soon.

MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PhD (behaviour modification), Certified in Treatment of Resistant Depression
Sexologist, Hyderabad
Mastrubation is definitely not bad, but if done excessively it gets obsessive and your focus is mostly on it. A 4 inches penis is good enough to satisfy a woman. You can go ahead and get married I am certain you will have a good marital life. Think positive always. Here is wishing you luck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir'im 18year old male. I suffered frm fungal infection like ring worm inmy face how to solve it.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Vadodara
Fungal infection of any kind signifies --weak immunity which needs to be corrected with curative treatment rather than just helping it temporarily like it happens with fluconazole and other external applications. Homeopathy never supresses it but cures it from within without any kind of side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad is 45 years old and he is having a hole in heart and condition is such that operation is impossible so what to do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Noida
I would like to suggest you about your father's problems of heart. You may give him the following ayurveda medicines. Asgandh powder. 2gm arjun powder. 2gm brahmi powder. 1gm this is one dose and take twice daily with warm milk or warm water. For one month. If he feels better result then continue it for three months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is it palak is good source of iron or calcium. I read an article that palak is not a good source of iron. Please advice

General Physician, Nashik
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin k, vitamin a (in the form of carotenoids), manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, copper, vitamin b2, vitamin b6, vitamin e, calcium, potassium and vitamin c. It is a very good source of dietary fiber, phosphorus, vitamin b1, zinc, protein and choline.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

May be due to too much masturbation my penis got a little curve to left side from it center How can I got it straight? Is there any exercises to got a straight and perfect shaped penis?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Men rarely have a perfectly straight penis. Some bend left, right, up or down. And some point in the direction of left, right, up or down. As long as the bend isn't so severe as to keep you from having sex, or to have sex the way you and your partner want to, it's probably just a normal bend. That said, if it gets in the way of your sex life or if the bend developed after some sort of trauma (like getting kicked or having a ball slam into your genitals during sports or after a sex injury), you might want to speak with a urologist. Some severe bends can be treated with injections or other available treatments. But again, most of the time a slight bend is nothing to worry about or have treated. Some men even find that their "bend" helps them to stimulate their partner in unique ways, so be creative!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Family Welfare
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
"If you keep GOOD FOOD in your fridge you will eat GOOD FOOD"

Refreshing ‪Watermelon in hot summers hydrate body.
Perfect fruit for skin, digestive tract and maintain blood pressure.
26 people found this helpful

I have problem with my digestion system every morning I suffer by loose motion. Plzz suggest me right advice.

General Physician, Mumbai
For loosemotions drink ors solution and to stop the frequency of motions take capsule roko and Avoid spicy food in your diet and eat only curd rice or khichdi and if necessary we should take prescribed antibiotics
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old and unmarried. I consulted sexologist 2 months back and he told that blood is not flowing to the penis and if flowing then it is not sustaining there due to which I am getting no erections or erections are poor. I am taking medicines given by him and shilajit. Effects of medicine was very good initially but now again after 15 days there is no effect. Please guide.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Weak erections are not random; they are due to one of four reasons: because of penile injury that inhibits blood flow; because of insufficient blood flow to the penile sponge-like tissues; because penile tissues cannot maintain blood; or because blood flow exits out of the veins unexpectedly. The cause for each of these problems varies from drugs and old age to improper diet and excessive masturbation. Fortunately if the ED is diagnosed properly, it is 99% curable and improvement gained is permanent in nature.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m unsatisfied by my penis size is it has small in size and width too. What to do to increase both the things so that I can be make satisfied to my partner.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You want to increase your penis size & girth. I advise you to tell me your weight,height,eating habits & any addiction to alcohol or cigarette ?. ,for better guidance & treatment without any side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old. I have been suffering from fever cold for 3 days. So What medicines are there for me to cure fever cold?

General Physician, Faridabad
tab dolo sos when temp. Is high, and get few test done like cbc, complete urine exam. Platelet count, mp slide for malaria and widal test. Back with report. Thank you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, Can you specify the ways to reduce Sugar levels and what type of food should eat and where is the best treatment we get to reduce Sugar? And please give us your thoughts. Thank you!

Endocrinologist, Srinagar
To reduce sugar levels there are four components diet, exercise, drugs and monitoring. Regarding type of food, you have to avoid sugar, junk food, fried food and fruit juices. Regarding best treatment, it is available in all cities just enquire about good diabetologist in your town.
21 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have diabetes type 2. I have chest pain sometimes. My cardiologist says it's due to stress. He says I have anxiety as well. Earlier he had prescribed Fluanxol for me. Now he gave Rexipra Fx. But after taking it I experienced that my brain has become total calm n not alert as it used to be before. So I have stopped taking Rexipra Fx and have continued with Fluanxol. Hope this is right. Also please tell me is Fluanxol useful on stress? Thank you very much.

MBBS, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
Yes fluonxol is anti anxiety drug but even it is not prefferred much for long term therapy. Rexipra is also not advisable for long term therapy. Imo you should try other stress minimizing therapies like yoga, meditation etc for long term.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 31 year old & have a blood sugar fasting 265 last two month as I know, after physical & running without any medicine now I got fasting 208. So please suggest me I need to take the medicine or not ?

MD - Pharmacology, ECFMG certified , MBBS
General Physician, Navi Mumbai
Fasting blood sugar should ideally be less than 125. Since in your case it is 208, I advise you to take medication. Please do continue your exercise. If your weight is at least 50 kg and you are not allergic to metformin and you don't have a history of any kidney or liver problems, you can start Metformin 500mg extended release once at bed time. Before this, do measure your Serum Creatinine values.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from ulcerative colitis I had it a year ago now I have it again please suggest some remedial measures for it.

Gastroenterologist, Bangalore
Ulcerative colitis This condition is usually well controlled with medical line of treatment. There may be flare ups, which may require more dosage of medicines or enema to control the symptoms. Suggest review of the medical records with a Gastroenterologist to make sure colonoscopy biopsies are confirmatory of ulcerative colitis. Some patients require surgery if medical line of treatment is not responding. The remedy is to regularly continue mesacol or medicines prescribed by a specialist. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old female. From last few months my one nose seems to be blocked very often. I am suffering with any cold or cough. And because of this I think snore in sleep. What should I do to resolve this?

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Do you have sneezing problem? or any discharge from your nose? it may be due to allergy/ deviated nasal septum or other causes that need to be evaluated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She frequently suffers from severe cold and cough. The nose starts running and eyes water. Doctors have classified it as allergic sinusitis. Is there a permanent cure for it? Please suggest medication for immediate relief.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
There are several things you can do to prevent a cold. they are all easy. -Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing into your hands, blowing your nose, after touching someone who is sick, or when using public restrooms or telephones. -Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough. -Get plenty of rest/sleep.staying at home will keep you from spreading germs.Avoid people who have a cold or cold symptoms. -Drink plenty of fluids(veg/tomato soups,dal water/coconut water/herbal tea etc), and eat nutritious food(like sprouts/boiled eggs without yolk with milk). Avoid foods or drinks with caffeine which can impair your sleep -Treatment:A cold usually lasts for a week or two. Unless you develop complications, you shouldn't need medical treatment. -Complications like infections of the ears, throat, sinuses or lungs must be treated with antibiotics. -Gargle to keep from getting a sore throat. -Use saline nasal sprays or nasal irrigation. -Tablet nasorest-p once/twice daily may ease breathing. -Do steam inhalation once or twice daily
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 48 years old. Recently I have checked up USG WHOLE ABDOMEN in which it is showing:- 1) Mild HEPATOMEGALY WITH TWO SMALL CYSTS. (Right lobe 14 mm each) 2) BORDER LINE B.P.H. Is this a serious problem? I want to know the reason and remedies about it.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), M.D in Ayurveda, Ph.D
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
No problem but keep regular exercise at least by walking so that your Hepatomegaly can be cured. Other wise it will be. Later predisposed to Jaundice or any other related problem. Pl consult me privately for remaining any problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old last year I have operation tongue cancer and radiation also so what care I have to do?

Dentist, Bangalore
Hi if the cancer was due to ghutka or smoking then avoid it and don't use steroids unless prescribed drink plenty of water so that the drugs and toxins get flushed out and avoid tension and if you hav any sharp teeth get it trimmed by dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed