Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Debashish SahuYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles prblm n it seems my daily diets does not fulfill the required nutrionprotiens n vitamins help me with some good supplements to reduce my skin problems.
My wife is 26 years old. She is trying to get fair. Tried various homeopath and ayurvedic products but nothing worked and improved her fairness. And she has dry skin. Please advise.
I am 24 year old. From past few days I am observing some white patches on skin under neck. Any suggestions to get rid of this please tell me.
I am 54 years I have black scars on my both cheeks and neck. Also my figures frequently get cracked with severe pain because of the same I cannot use soap on hand while in get increased Kindly advise me.
I am 21 years old girl get a dark skin on my day by day because of sun tan and blemishes please suggest best way to recover .
I am 21 year old boy, why my dark circle is not decrease I have been used many solution what is the proper solution, can you describe me?
Sir and madam My face face skin is oily . Pimple and pimple marks I am very sad . Please tell me best solution . I want remove my pimple and marks . I want smooth face skin . Solution without any sideffect .
I am 22 years male. I have skin problem since 5 years. Now I am going through treatment using natural herbs. But rashes are still their. I am tired of itching. Is there any medicine to avoid rashes.
Hi I am 27 and suffering from hyperpigmentation. I am fair but my body is turning dark. Please tell me the best way to get rid of this.
Dandruff sets in her eyelids after taking shower or after washing face. What is the problem and remedy for this?
I am having black spots and scars. I tried healthy And reduced the intensity of spot. Although they are still visible. Is there any treatment where I can clean my skin.
My face skin is to bad,dark spots on my face and white spots also dry skin rough skin tell me cold cream which suits on my face.
Are you experiencing frequent and extended heartburn on a regular basis? This might indicate that you are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a type of digestive disorder that affects your lower esophageal sphincters. The condition involves the return of the stomach’s content back to your esophagus. Although heartburns are common, GERD involves chronic heartburns, which require an adequate treatment.
Here the some important reasons why you should not ignore the symptoms of GERD:
- Esophagitis: In case of GERD, the food, acid and digestive juices flow back from the stomach to the esophagus. This leads to irritation and swelling with time, which is called esophagitis. In case you have acid exposure in your esophagus for a few weeks, inflammation of the lining is indicated. This can be very painful and uncomfortable, making the esophagus more prone to scarring and further erosion.
- Esophageal stricture: If esophagitis continues for a long time, scar tissues can lead to the narrowing of the esophagus. This is known as a stricture, which makes swallowing very difficult and painful. Large chunks of food may get stuck and you are more likely to choke while eating or drinking. You may tend to avoid food and water because of esophageal stricture, which may result in weight loss.
- Throat and voice problems: Apart from heartburn, several other symptoms may also appear because of GERD. These are called cases of silent reflux where you may not experience heartburn. Instead, other issues are indicated which include voice hoarseness, voice changes, sore throat and chronic coughing.
- Breathing problems: If stomach acid is inhaled after regurgitation, the symptoms of asthma and pneumonia may worsen because of GERD. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties are likely, even without any lung problem.
- Tooth decay: When the stomach acids and digestive juices go back to the esophagus and into the mouth, it leaves a sour taste. In case it occurs frequently, it wears away your tooth enamel and results in tooth decay. People experiencing acid reflux induced erosion may be unaware of the damage being caused until it reaches peak stages.
- Esophageal ulcers: Stomach acid may result in the wearing away of the esophageal lining, resulting in ulcers and sores. These esophageal ulcers are different from stomach ulcers, which occur from bacteria. Patients with esophageal ulcers may vomit blood, and notice blood in stool. It is usually darker than its usual shade and may have the texture of coffee ground like particles.
It is important for you to visit a doctor immediately after experiencing the symptoms of GERD. This condition may cause severe distress if you let it advance, and hence, early diagnosis and treatment are very important. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.