Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
I am 22 years old my head is daily pain so what can I do for my head and my leg also pain please tell us what can I do for pain.
I am suffering from shoulder pain from last five years I was take treatment and it works but when I stop the treatment its again start.
I am 22 years old male. While playing cricket the ball hurts my hand so deeply because of that in my palm at the joint of the middle finger (exactly in the middle of hand) its forms an one rupture (blood clot). What is the cure for that? Suggest me please.
Left foot heel pain about 5 months Vitamin d 51.5,b12-301.7,calcium 1.17,uric acid 5.18,hba1c 5.6 latest reports Also Slow walking & standing.
I have d3 deficiency problem and back, legs pain also and feel weakness sometime. Please tell me what should I do?
I have chronic eczema/psoriasis since past 7 years, recently I had joint pain and eczema flare up. Is it psoriatic arthritis. I recently could feel a small lump left side of my spine. What is it indicative of?
As salamualaikum! Meri shadi hochuki hai 2 saal hue hai. Mujhe bohot takleefein aagayi hai mere body mai .joints pain is qadar badh gya hai ke mai kaam theek se nHi kar sakti hun aur bachhe ko sambhal sakti hun. Mujhe aisa mehsoos hota hai ke ye amal kiya hua hai jo ye dard khTam hi nahin horaha. Please mujhe batYe ke kya mai koi quran ki aayat ya koi wazifa ho jisse mujhe ye dard se rahat miljYe. Jazakallah.
Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from white discharge problem my knees back and elbow pains a lot. What should I do to overcome from this problem? Please help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
I am a working lady. I work as lecturer. I have pain in my left arm, left side of neck also. Since 3 weeks I am feeling my left hand is weak. I am not able to lift (not even a water bottle) any thing with left hand. Even I can't lift hand up properly. And some times I feel suddenly giddiness and every thing is blank for 1 or 2 seconds, followed by that severe headache will be there. Sometimes without giddiness also Headache will be there. But there is no photophobia. But for sound I am always bit sensitive not much. Which doctor I should consult?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"