Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrasekaranYour feedback matters!
What are the ayurvedic medicines for acidity and burning sensation in the stomach. vomiting sensation comes.
I am facing problem with sensitive teeth. I used different tooth pastes like sensodyne and colgate sensitive nothing could solve my problem. What is the reason. If loss of enamel is the reason then how to restore it.
Hello there, I am 24 year old. My height is 5 inch and weight 38 kg. I feel that I am weak that's why I want to get fat. So please share your advice with me. If possible please share in hindy and English both languages. Thanks.
I am a diabetic person but under control. My urine test shows protein of apx 700. What may be the reasons and whether it is serious matter. What are treatments.
I have had cumine seeds and jagerry.And i also have tried garlic and ginger therapy but nothing seems to be still effective m not having my periods regularly.I never had sex. And I am tensed. What can i do to have my periods regularly?
I have got back acne and I need to get rid of it is there any way where I can get help with this I've gone to may dermatologist but it was useless.
Hello sir or madam, I am suffering from fever vastly. This is happen often to me in these days now I have a lot pain in my head as well. How to rigid from this ?
Hi Lybrate team I have some health issues like face darkness stretches doctor always called it melanin due to sunburn now whether is going good and in the coming time temperature may rises upto 50 now suggest me some sunscreen without moisturizer as I have oily face thanks.
What is the best diet for a PCOS/PCOD patient? Should dairy products (milk, cheese,yoghurt) be avoided altogether?
Hello, My wife menses 1st of every month. What is the safe time to do sex if we want to avoid pregnancy.
I am suffering from hair fall since two year. What is the main resource of hair fall? How can I stop the hair fall? I have tried some medicines but there is no any good effect on my hairs. What should I do now?
Dear madam I was applying minoxidil 5% initially as suggested by my physician to cure alopecia but my scalp sometimes feels etched or aching on applying it. Should I continue to apply it? Is there any other medicine to prevent alopecia Is fenugreek seeds a good remedy for alopecia.
Hello My daughter who is going to be 5 years in october was suffering from meningitis/septicemia? (doctors thought) from 3months old and was given antibiotics ets for more than one month and EEG test shows she has seizure disorder. Till now she cannot speak and even though she can walk she still has problem (not like normal child). Her hearing is good. I give her dilentin at morning and evening till today from 3 months old. Did she have chance to get cured? which hospital will I take her t? please help.
Is there any thing to help hair grow. My hair loss is past 7 years I used finax tablets. Nuzen hair oil. I used ramdev baba hair oil also. I didn't seen any thing good. One of my friend took some injection he said it is ok now and some hair oil also. I think some allopathy he is using. With out side effects need my hair regrow. Please any suggestion.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.