Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. C SubramaniamYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years old female, suffering from sciatica since 3 years and request to advise medical treatement.
I am having problem with my foot. It cracks everywhere and it pains. Its happening from 2 days. Pehle ye problem thi. Bahot dino ke bad apne aap thik ho gayi thi. Ab phir se start ho rahi hai. Ye kyu hota hai?
From last 6 months getting a lot back pain I in last two months back I had consult doctor near my home he suggested me to take xray but in xray there was a no problem and suggested use painkillers tablets at the time but right now I had sever back pain I cannot control pain please let me know what should I do ?
Mere right side head me bht pain hai from 6 days. Isi liye right eye, right ear and right side neck me bhi bht pain hai. Please suggest me ki Kya krun and Kon si medicine lu. Homeopathic medicine bhi bataye. No.
My age was 23. And after playing games my back bone is paining? Everyday happening pike this only. What I should do now?
My mother has suffering from diabetes last 22 years and now she is very weak, back pain, eye problem and joint pain. Before 5 days her sugar fasting is 408. And pps is 430 and also urine infection. So, I request to you please say what can I do.
I am suffering from frozen shoulder my right arm and find very difficult to wear shirts etc. What is the solution.
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.