Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C.ArumugasamyYour feedback matters!
Hey, I am 29 years software employee. I have oily skin through out. But not much marks or pimples. Consulted dermatologist for skin whitening. Now a days after using the suggested creams I am going through a dry skin and these days I am going through a terrible hair fall and facial skin problem. Initially I used to get small white bumps, m sure thy aint pimples ,they then dry up. I have consulted a dermatologist and she suggest me to some creams and face washes. I did use them. Thy did not lessen them infact it grew reddish. Again consulted same doctor now she gave me ointment for redness for 3 days with in two days they got vanished. Now again I have more white tiny bumps and dryness. Around both the cheeks ,nose and between the eyebrows. And hair fall at the same time. I really do not have time to go consult a dermatologist, as work is keeping me immensely busy. I need your generous help regarding the same. Thank you,
My younger brother is suffering from skin problems. He is always rub his skin and hair rub and also dandruff problems so please advice well.
I wants to become more fair look than now. I loose my old fairing look how can I recover it. Suggested any cream or any others medical methods.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
Is orange ,brown rice, sweet potatoes, and ground potatoes are really good to urcetaria? Pls suggest me these are best fruits.
How to fix Hollow dark circles around eye .can I take any vitamins please .suggest any eye cream to lighten n cover hollowness around eyes.
After passing stool, then after 20 minutes I feel burning /irritating pain in my rectum, I have taken anti biotic but it is not helping by evening the pain subsides. Can you help me out?
How to prevent shrinking of face skin and neck skin, is there any remedy. Babu: Titan4india@yahoo. Com.
Hi my mom is 45 years old she is getting continuous boils under eyes or in nose especially when she is sleeping late in night.please help .
I have marks on my skin at my face and forehead skin is looking little bit old fussy and the colour of skin is also going to be dark so what should I do.
I am 18 year old, female. Since, I have a dark complexion. My neighbor has recommended me a skin cream named elosone HT, which is said to be skin lightening cream. But, I am not sure if I should use it. Does it have any side effects. Can you suggest me a skin lightening cream to even out my skin tone.
My skin is very dry and at afternoon it very very oily, so for this dry skin and oily skin, how should I get rid off?
I am 21 years girl I have oily acne prone sensitive skin since I am totally confused with choosing right skin care products for my skin please do needful I nd correct face wash moisturizer sunscreen for my skin (neutrogena the body shop lotus herbal biotique) please reply my question.
I am 27 years old . I have been suffering for severe hairfall for past three years. Now there are very few hair left on the crown area. Also when I do not use shampoo for even two days, dandruff flakes (black in colour) appear on the scalp, resulting itching, redness etc. I want to know if there is any way to regrow my hair (prefer non surgical ).
I am fed up with my dark circles, I have tried many creams, consulted many doctors, but I ever thing I have tried its not working, so please tell me some medicine or cream, or any home made medicine.
1) Use skin friendly mild soap with lukewarm water.
2) Do not use strong soap or spirits/petrol to remove the harsh colours.
3) Moisturize your skin soon after washing off the colours, as these colours dehydrate the skin.
4) Avoid harsh scrubbing or using brush on your skin.
5) Avoid using milk to wash eyes.
6) To get rid of the traces of colour, mix gram flour (besan) with milk and rub it.
7) If you have acne, use medicated Cetaphil cleanser or an antibiotic gel.
8) Do not rub your eyes if colour goes in. Wash them immediately with clean water. If it is accompanied by a burning sensation, wash with milk. In case of any injury to the eye, contact emergency health services immediately.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Dear sir, There is 5 to 10 cut marks on my body. Small to big (2 inches). These cute mark getting black spot on my body. I'hv tried some of the creams to make it clear. But, I can't! I failed! Sir! I requested to you. Please suggest me a way. So, I can clear it. Any cream? Any. Medicine to clear it Please help me sir. I'm very sad. Cause, i'hv dream to join" INDIAN ARMY" But, I hope due to these black spots. My dream becomes only dream.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.