Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. BhanuYour feedback matters!
Autism is a one of the developmental disability.
1. Physical -
2. Mental -
Autism is neurodevelopmental disorder characterised by impaired social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and restricted and repetitive behaviour. Triad of autism:
1. Not responding to name- loss of eye contact
2. Repetitive Behaviour
3. Can't relate socially
Autistic child has more energy than normal children.
1. Genetic Mutation
2. Environmental factors - infectious diseases, heavy metals, phenol, pesticides, alcohol etched.
4. Emotional causes
Role of Homoeopathy :
Increase autism there is always have some genetic cause so we have to cure or improve that state. Homoeopathic medicines are only medicines which have good genetic action.
After giving Homoeopathic medicines biting n Self destruction decreases, Hyperactivity decreases.
Along with this understanding n immunity of the children improve.
I am thyagarajan I am 22 yrs old. I have tremors through out my body. Whenever I indulge in physical activities I feel joints aching and shivering in hands.
I am suffering from CMT Type 1a. It was Diogonised in 1995. At present I am 58 yrs old man. I was informed by the neurophysian that there is no treatment of my disease. Can you help me. If you like I maysend you all my nearve reports. Now a days I am unable to walk/stand without some one support.I can not even hold some thing properly.My hearin loss is also high.
Hi doctor. I am 26 male my hands is slightly shaking from past few days and what is the reason. please Tell me that which doctor I have to consult. Please give me solution. I am single.
Piles and fissures mouth bleeding... I am very nervous about operation... Right now I could not walk even sleep is painful...
I got strain usually in my legs and numbness in my foot please suggest something as nerve over nerve problem are usual with me.
Sir. My hands, my body, my legs used to vibrate every time, whether I am holding anything or not. I am just 20, please help me out.
I have headache problem from few years But I don't know is it migraine How should I do come to know that I have migraine?
I am 39 years old female and frequently attacked by migraine headche. Is there any permanent solution for this?
I have severe and permanent pain from brain to foot of full left side since last 12 years. From which problem I am suffering? Is it neurological disease? Should I consult to neurologist doctor? I have not taken any treatment till today. Sometimes take painkillers otherwise I am suffering pain.
My brother is 35 year old. He met with a bike accident and he has faced serious head injury (internal bleeding. It's almost been two months now he has recovered a little. But now he is getting fever frequently (along with frequent sweating. I would like to know what is the reason for fever and what treatment he should undergo.
I am 50 years of age male. I feel sleepy always at any point of time. It is a problem with me since my child hood. While driving or travelling or talking or studying I feel sleepy and feel embarrassed among others. I am a normal human being, non-diabetic, no blood pressure, cholesterol level is almost normal excepting LDL i.e.129 (as per last report 15 days back ). I am very active, go for regular exercise, yoga to keep me fit. Pl. Suggest me to over come this problem. I also want to add that I never face sleeplessness during night even after drowzing hours of 3 to 4 every day. Is it a neurological disorder? Pl. Suggest.
I am suffering from migraine since 5 months. I have taken different medicine from different doctors. Suggest me what I do?
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathy is not in the favour of using temporary treatments like popping a painkiller to alleviate the throbbing, pulsating and often intolerable pain caused from migraine. Homeopathy aims at going deep down into the root of the problem and entirely removes the tendency of any patient to be shot with migraine headaches every now and then. That is why homeopathic medications may take some time in showing results. They do not offer any temporary relief like most allopathic treatments do. On the other hand, homeopathic medicines offer a long term relief and can cure the migraine problem permanently.
Though homeopathic treatments vary from person to person, there are a few homeopathic medicines, which are very effective in relieving migraine headaches.
- Belladona for throbbing migraine attack: Belladonna is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating migraine headache that is throbbing and violent in the temporal region of the head. If pain gets triggered without any prior prodromal symptoms and worsens by noise, touching and light, then Belladona is potent in removing the pain. This medicine is also good if you are unable to lie down because of pain and if your face turns red and hot when you are struck with excruciating pain. Have a few drops of Belladona and apply a mild pressure to feel better.
- Glonoine for migraine with congestive headache: When you are struck with congestive headache, a rush of blood reaches the head region causing redness in face and head area with intolerable throbbing pain. You may even feel shocks around the head which get aggravated when exposed to heat or sunlight. It becomes impossible to tolerate any kind of warmth, and you may feel a bit relieved when you uncover the head. If you are affected with congestive headache, then consuming Glonoine can be of immense help.
- Natrum Mur for migraine from grief and stress: This medicine is widely used for alleviating migraine caused from stress and grief. Natrum Mur is also effective in alleviating anaemic headaches, which mostly affect young women. It often leads to temporary sightlessness, and the pain feels as if thousands of small hammers are being throbbed within the brain. The pain tends to rise up after through the day, and the patient may feel better after sunset. If the pain gets triggered when the eye is strained, then Natrum Mur is the medication for you.
As you see, homeopathic treatments are great for reducing migraine attacks and your doctor will be able to guide you better on this matter. Homoeopathy treats each patient of Migraine by individualization and thus treats the root cause of migraine which could be Sun, stress, exertion etc. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.