Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bathragiri
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BathragiriYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and suffering from headache for about last year. I have used many bam and medicine but I haven't got relief. What should I do now?
Hi, I am 26 year old male .I am suffering with sleeping disorders. Please suggest me something to control it.
When I eat something my stomach fill with gas, and I have to go to use latrine .if I eat 6 times in a day I use latrine 6 times .I feel very weak, becoz I won't get energy from my food I think so and same problem with urine issue I always feel urge for urinate even if I don't drink water. Whenever I urinate I feel very weak it's like my legs are start cramping, and little bit sensation during urination.
I am 53 yrs. Male a fortnight ago I came to known that I have diabetes and the first count was 112 fasting and 180 pp. My weight is 65 kgs. Height is 5' 6. Neither I drink alcohol nor I smoke or chew tobacco in any form. I dont eat Foods other than home made. What would you advise?
Every man tries to please his partner in bed and make her feel really happy and satisfied. However, this always does not happen due to various reasons. Worrying about it is sometimes half the reason. Stop worrying about it and the results would definitely be better.
Premature ejaculation is when either of the partners feels dissatisfied and wishes it could last longer. It is a very subjective situation and while some feel satisfied very quickly, others might take some time and wish it would last a little longer.
A time-based definition is not therefore in place, and if a couple is facing an issue that the act does not last long, they could see a doctor to discuss if things are normal and if there is something that needs to be done about it.
Causes: In most cases, there is not always a deep-seated physiological issue. A lot of it is psychological and easily managed.
- Psychological: Performance anxiety during intercourse, other stressors in life, habitual hurry towards climax or lack of understanding between the partners.
- Physiological: Hormonal issues, longstanding chronic illnesses, medication side effects, poor reflex mechanism, and infections in the reproductive tract, heredity, and surgical or accidental trauma leading to improper functioning of the organs.
There is no effect of premature ejaculation in physiological or biological terms. Also there is no effect on fertility. It is however, a matter of dissatisfaction between partners which can add a lot of strain in the relationship. In very rare cases, the sperm count could be low and fertility treatments may be required.
Some tips and techniques to improve premature ejaculation are as follows:
- With age, most men gradually gain control. While young adults seem to come far too quickly, those in the 30s and 40s are more in control.
- Meditation and Yoga help to manage stress better and therefore prolong erections
- Quitting smoking and alcohol can help in dealing with the problem of premature ejaculation in addition to a host of other problems
- A good amount of sleep (~8 hours) can help rest your brain and perform adequately
- Reduce consumption of caffeine which can improve brain functioning
- A mixture of boiled milk with honey and ginger added can help get rid of premature ejaculation
- Add asparagus root to a glass of boiled milk and drink daily and the results will surprise you
- Eating two to three cloves of garlic can help in keeping the erections longer
- Another great aphrodisiac is saffron, which helps in increasing the sexual drive
- To finely chopped carrots, add one spoon of honey and a half-boiled egg. This helps improve the quality and duration of erections
These are few simple tips and techniques which can be used in managing premature ejaculation. As noted, in most cases, having a partner whom you can confide in is very important. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.