Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BathragiriYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and once had small pain in chest and fast heartbeat that usually passes away in few seconds. My B. P is 130/80 And probably on those days I suffered from eosinophilia. My doctor said it is due to anxiety, And till now I haven't noticed any symptoms around a month and feeling healthy. Also I had habit of smoking in past but quieted since 1 year. Please say me whether it is a problem due to smoking or any other and what should I do?
I am suffering from ringing sound on the ear after ear cleaning and eating tablet but sound is continuously ringing in the ear what I do.
Hi I am 21 years old. I have a constipation problem. I tried everything. But it is not going. I can't understand what to do to overcome this. What I have to try?
I am bency 34 year old man, last week I check my cholesterol see the Lipid Profile details cholesterol - 181 Triglycerides - 235 HDL - 36 LDL -99 VLDL -47 Uric Acid - 7.0 In this report Triglycerides increased any problem with that if need to consult a doctor any another option please replay.
My Wife is suffering from typhoid fever, now she is getting little well to take some homeopathy medicines but feeling weakness.
Hello doctor i'm suffering from underweight problem. I had consulted from doctor he prescribed medicine and some test than I know my hb is only 6 and than improve my diet and start to take properly diet but after this not any improvement on my health my eyes is also sunken and dark circle my look has totally bad so doctor i'm always tnsd to take my personality nd look please doctor give me some suggestion please to improve my look nd personality I do any thing to get beautiful look Please doctor suggest medicine in ayurvedic and can I also take vitamin e c and k capsule if any side effect to take this capsule please suggest me doctor please help me.
Hello how many type diabetes in the world now? If I have my fasting blood sugar 140 need to eat tablet regular? Until 5 years with out medicine I keeping my blood sugar 140 please tell about it. After meals my blood sugar 200 but the fasting time 140.
My son has 10 years old and his height is 4 feet 9 inches. His weight is 45 kg approx. I want to know his penis is not growing like others. His penis length is 2 inch only. What is the reason? May I have to consult doctor or if yes then which type doctor will be best who guide me properly. Or any medical test need? your answer will be helpful for release my burden.
I want to have some beard on my face. Please give me any solution to make it possible. And how can I stimulate my testosterone hormones since I heard that it has a huge playing field to grow beard up on any clean face.
From 24 hrs a day I sleep for almost 11 -12 hrs. Is this a problem. What should I do or how can I be active for most of the time?
I am 20 years old boy. Since Last 2 years I done hand job particularly in both early morning and night once in a day. But I trying to set free against my this problem. But I got feel relaxation from this hand job. Will this habit gives me any problem on my future? How should I stop this habit? Describe me any negative points by this hand job habit? Sometimes I feel sad. Say me this habit is good or bad?
What is the symptoms of malaria I have a flu many days my fever is up,& down quiky please tell what is this.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.