Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balasubramanian
Submit a review for Dr. BalasubramanianYour feedback matters!
What is cystitis? Is it a very dangerous diseases? There is pain in abdomen. A burning sensation in panes after urine.
1) My left ear dum have hole. But the ear is dry for the past 3 years. Wil it cause any issue. 2) I have lower back pain urinating disc L4-S1. I started walking. Zym coach says it will cure automatically. Please advice. 3) I have stone 5.8 mm in left kidney. Its blocking urine. Its near tip of bladder. Due to that kidney got kettle swell. Doctor said it will fall down and gave medicines for 10 days. Using medicines for now.
My urine becomes slight pale when I intake alcohol or fast food or meat. My throat gives me pain sometimes when I awake from sleep. Lft test k normal, kidney test normal. No diabetes, no cholesterol. Pl advice what I should do.
I am18 year old student and I suffer fro. Severe headache and due to which I am not able to gain much confidence and concentration I tried many remedies and medicines but no one help it. Please suggest me stone way to get rid of it.
I am feel pain in lower abdomen or pain during urine and for last year after sex my wife feel same problem is it a std. Or other serious disease.
My father is suffering from high fever from past 3 days, we have consulted a doctor and started the medication. But in urine test the report says that “pus in urine is loaded”,what does that mean? Is it anything serious? How to go about it? Please help me ASAP.
Hi Doctor my problem is in night frequent urination problem what are the reason for it it disturbs my sleep and tell some treatment for cure it any tablet or home remedies pls I am very much worried. Thank you.
I have 2 mm stones in my kidney n I have so much pain in my stomach so what should I do pls tell sir.
Before a few months blood was coming with my urine and I was feeling pain in abdomen. I consult with doctor and doctor treated me with alkasol (urinal infection. Yesterday I was feeling trouble at the time of urine. And suddenly I discovered a stone in my urine but there was no blood. From then I am facing problem whenever I go to toilet I feel pain and urine is not coming freely. What should I do now. Advise me.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult your Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.