Doctor in Prashanth Multispeciality Hospitals
Submit a review for Prashanth Multispeciality HospitalsYour feedback matters!
People are sometimes found to visit a doctor with lower abdominal pain or with the symptoms like burning or bleeding while urinating. These are the most common symptoms of kidney stone. When the liquidity of your urine gets affected and becomes too concentrated, this allows deposition of hard substances in your urinary system thus forming stones in your kidney. This may even be due to the dehydration and lack of intake of water. In allopathy there is no such way other than surgery which involves both physical and emotion suffering on the one hand and incorporates a huge expenditure on the other while homoeopathic treatment not only cures kidney stone, beside this, it entirely ameliorate the propensity of your system to form stones.
Regarding the homoeopathic remedies:
In homoeopathic literature, there are mentions of hundred of remedies to cure kidney stone.
- In Case Of Left Sided Kidney Stone: If you feel a heavy pain in the kidney region aggravated by any kind of body movement basically in the morning and if the pain extends from your back to urinary bladder, then it is more likely to have the stone in your left kidney. Berberis Vulgaris is the most effective homoeopathic medicine in this case.
- What To Do With Intense Burning While Passing Urine: Cantharis is one of the excellent homoeopathic medication recommended with the symptom of intense burning while passing urine. It is a kind of situation when one is found with a frequent urge for urinating.
- For Right Sided Kidney Stone: Most of the doctors have found Lycopodium as the most effective medication for curing right sided kidney. One of the characteristic symptoms of having the stone in right sided kidney is the presence of red sand in urine. Sarsaparilla is suggested by the doctor if there is presence of white sand in urine.
- About ‘The Stone Breaker’: Hydrangea, popularly known as ‘the stone breaker' is one of the most recognised homoeopathic medicine for the kidney stone. The specialist homoeopathic practitioners have considered that from the magnitude of its results it is no exaggeration to call it as stone breaker because it has proven itself over and over again.
- For Severe Pain In Urinal Bluder: Patients who are found with severe pain in urinal bladder are generally prescribed Cantharis by the doctors. Cantharis works well for kidney stones on both sides but especially in the case of symptoms like burning, or if the urine passes drop by drop, the sudden appearance of blood in urine, then Cantharis come out with the most desirable results.
- In Case Of Violent Kidney Pain: Pareira Brava is one of the highly regarded homoeopathic medicines which is prescribed for violent kidney pain. Sometimes the pain gets so acute that it radiates down the thigh or in some cases even down to the feet. Pareira Brava is the most functional medicine in this case.
Though all the medicines mentioned above are commonly preferred by the homoeopathic doctors all over the world, without the proper dose and use depending on the immensity of the ailment a potential treatment of kidney stone cannot be done. It is why you should avoid self-medication. So before you begin your treatment you are advised to consult a specialised practitioner.