Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Athmalingam GYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old I am suffering from kidney stones problems for the last three months. How can I cure it?
I am suffering from fissure. It 's on beginning stage. I feel itching around anus. How can it be cure.
I am 53 year old having undergone radical nephrectomy of right kidney one year back. I am now having severe pain in right side leg joint beneath waist occasionally while taking posture. Is this related to my kidney problem, what should I do?
I am 32 years old male suffering frequent urination and urgency in urine problem. Did all test like urine culture, sonography, xray, so finally one doctor ask about ciscoscopy and I did it. After doing this he said urine capacity is very less storage. How can be this happens. I mean to say how its possible. F.
Good Morning, I am suffering from Night fall from last 10-12 years and still it continues. Around 10 times in a month. Frequency increases in winter season or in cold. Is this affect my sexual health? Sometimes in Toilet, liquid comes with Urine. When applying force. What to do?
My age is 39 (Male), I have CKD S.Creatinine 2.55 and Urea 90, I am on diet control since Nov 2013 and in doctors touch since then. Please advice to control Urea. Urea 17.11.13-75 and 01.02.15-91 Creatinine 17.11.13-2.55 and 1.2.15-2.55
I have delivered baby girl on 3rd October premature at 32 week 2 days weight 1.5 kg. The baby had sepsis and suddenly her kidney parameters are as below Protein urine random: 70.59 mg/dl creatinine Urine: 5.71 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration: 12362 mg/g Please suggest what are the long term impact on her kidneys. Her KFT test is within normal range.
Hi. Sir mere ling me jalan rhti hai hamesha aur peshab peella hota hai. Me 2 mahine se alag alag doctor se dwa le rha prr koi farq nhi ho rha hai. Sir mene urine test. Urain clutcher tast. Blood test. Sono garaphy sab karaya sab normal hai. Sir mujhe ling ko le krr ab ghabrahat uljhan rhti hai pura din. Sir me kya karu kuch samjh me nhi aarha. Kaam me mann nhi lagta. Please help me. Jawab hindi me dennn. Please . Thanks.
Muje kidney stone ka problem hai. 3 stone hai. 5.5 ,4.5 and 3.0 mm mera pet bahut hi pain karta h. Kya muje operation karne ki jarurat hai. Hai toh laser operation se ho jaye ga kya?
My mother is CKD/diabetes /BP aged 70 yrs. She felt walking problems and Doppler of lower limb was done. The report says Doppler of left lower limb is normal in course and calibre with full compressible and show normal wave pattern with good augmentation on calf compression. SFJ and SPJ are competent. However on right - thrombus CFV, SFV,PV with partial realization, augmentation on distal, compression is mild present. Diffuse subcutaneous odema present. IMPRESSION THROMBUS WITH partial realisation ON CFV, SFV,PV. I) WHAT IS THIS? 2) WHAT KIND OF treatment IS RECOMMENDED?
I have 5: 2mm stone in right kidney. It's very pain full from last 2 year. I taken so many medicine but no result. What can I do?
Sir I am 42 years old my creatinine is 1.27 I am diabetic and I have hyper tension also both are always in control I use a tablet called foxiga 10 mg I believe this tablet flushes out excess glucose n the body through urine I suffer with frequent urine infection does creatinine also increased if there is any infection in the body pls advice Regards.
My kidneys have failed. Creatine level8 .I am dialysis, please suggest to change over oral medicines.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.