Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Aswin Kumar SYour feedback matters!
When k slept last night, I think an insect has bitten me on eye & it got swollen now. Please help me to get the remediation for this.
When I exercise the next day I am in pain and so tired I practically sleep around the clock for days. Could someone tell me if this sounds like fibromyalgia. Thank you. I just have joined the group. Please answer my question. Thank you.
I am 23 year old female, I have been gaining weight at a very fast pace, I have gained almost 20 kgs in past 4 months, I got a thyroid test also. I do not have thyroid, I do not know what possible reason there is, in addition to it I have joint pain and as the day progresses I have shortness of breath, I am feeling tired all the time, I am less energetic as compared to before, recently I have seen swelling in my feet at the end of day. Kindly consult as to what I could possibly have.
I am 53 years old I am diabetic since last 18 years. Since last 6 month in my both shoulders there is fluctuating pain. Some one told me that is it due to frozen shoulder. Please advice.
Sir I am handicapped and I have problem in right arm and leg. According to my parents this problem was from my birth, so what I have to do.
Hello there im shubham 20 years old. Im suffering from insomnia I can not sleep all night long. What should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 24 years old girl and I am having pain in my legs and back specially in morning time when I get up from sleep. I have extra fat on my back also. what to do.?
I am 43 years man. From last 6-7 months I have urine problem at night. I have to wake up at regular interval & I urinate heavily. Secondly I am suffering from day time sleepyness. Almost every day I keep on yawning please help me.
My husband is suffering from pain in heels. Mostly in the morning when he wakes up. Which means when the feet is at rest for longer time. After than when he starts to use his feet. He feels extensive pain in heels. What shud he do? He is also suffering from varicose veins.
Gaining weight day by day. I sleep alot. Soo is the problem of gaining weight is because of sleeping too much?
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.